Summary: When we feel something so strong for someone else, but the pain of the past cast doubt we are unable to react due to the joy that love brings. ---
walk among the crowd thinking of you, from the first moment I saw you was like my heart would jump out of my chest, your blue eyes, that unruly black hair and pale face ... you stole my breath just to hear you say "Good morning" ... of just remember me blush again.
I stop and raise my eyes to the sky as if searching for your eyes ... yeah look that is capable of destroying my barriers, barriers they helped so much pain that you threw up and with only a trivial sentence and a slight smile. Does this look like love?
Many people tell me that love is hard to find but my barriers and my cold will be impossible for me, I wonder if that is true ... Do you really love for me is denied? Many experiences have given me a positive response to this, but the thought of being with you, I spend that kind smile and your eyes full of light and be in your arms at least once would be enough to leave behind all my barriers and coldness.
continue my way to school and get away I see you, call the attention of several colleagues from what I see ... but if you knew you stole my heart from that first day you got most likely be less distant ...
"Good morning, telling me with that beautiful smile of yours.
"Good morning" I say sheepishly, I think my head has taken me away this time.
You stare at my face with curiosity, I know that I am blushing so think of you and keep you in front of me at this time. Withdraw some of my face and then smile again, I feel as if the heart out of my chest again, Did you realize that? ...
"You had a petal on your forehead tells me mostrándomelo.
"Thanks for removing" I say afraid to run away when she noticed that I like ...
Somebody calls you by far is one of your classmates, the shaking hands and turn your gaze back to me, I feel lucky, I scream as I feel and hold you so strong ...
"I must go, see you later Lizbeth.
Just nod and run to those colleagues who called you, way into the building without looking at any way quickly to the room where I leave my stuff and dropped back in the chair I think of you & hellip ;
Something inside me asks me to stop, you do not feel this ... are the memories of those times I ended up crying profusely and his heart broken into pieces by treachery or fear not being reciprocated ... to happen again. Perhaps you'd better watch you from afar, but never dream you say what I feel for you ...
I can not concentrate in class, in itself not usually participate but now I'm away ... I can only think about your eyes and your smile ... Is it that you only dream?
- Lizbeth Is something wrong? -
Nadya's voice waking me from my sleep, I must be too distant for her to come and ask me that in the middle class ...
"Yes," I say hesitantly & ndash And only hurts a little head ... - I mean to try to justify my distraction.
"Then go to the infirmary Lizbeth," he said Professor Jenkins.
"Yes," I say putting up and walking out the door, everyone looks at me curiously shaped, like guess what I'm going.
walk slowly in search of nursing, not even my head hurts but being outside the room, away from all those prying eyes around me is better than nothing ...
- Lizbeth? -
That voice captures my attention ... It's you! You look at me shocked, it's rare that I visit the nursing your look worried me hopeful ... maybe if I have an opportunity to tell you what I feel and be reciprocated for you ...
- Yes? - reply distracted.
- Are you okay? Do you feel bad? - Questions with a touch of anxiety.
"It's only a slight headache, nothing to remove a painkiller no-reply with a broad smile, a product of my dreams.
- What a relief - I see you more relaxed, close your eyes to open them again with a look of tenderness.
- You feel good? - He managed to say before I betray my emotions and say something that I might regret later.
"Yes, I am helping the nurse Grace because Professor Harris came and did not want to be in the room full of noise-
-Go ... - answer curious - Do you mind being in the classroom when no teacher? - wonder leaving notice some of my interest in you, I hope to see if it notes ...Your face goes with the same warm and friendly expression, returning your gaze sigh the window and seriously answer:
"Yes, you see ... - you stop a second to come back at me, my colleagues are somewhat noisy and not allow me to think or read or talk to taste, I prefer to get out to help here, and ... you know? Right now I'm having a great chat with you without scandal-
I blush uncontrollably, you're paying your atencióny Not only that, you're enjoying my compañíay to talk with me ... sorry my heart will explode with emotion that I get to hear you say that ... you feel me, it is fortunate that the nurse and can not talk to you ...
- Want to give you ; the painkiller? - ask me returning to your concerns.
nurse-wait, no problem, no pain is so strong "I say trying to ease your concern.
"Hey Liz ... - looking at the floor muttering.
You look funny, your voice puts me out of me, you never had heard and I must sheepishly admit that I like ...
- Tell me? - ask infundirte trying to trust and can continue.
"I wondered if ... - you stop looking at me curiously," If you wanted to go out with me this afternoon, of course, if you do not have much homework.
smile inevitably, is something I love to do but I can not utter a word ... I am worried because my happiness is preventing me from great answer, I feel like my head and my heart burst out of Just reached my chest ... to nod and smile with my trying to disguise I'm feeling dizzy.
- Perfect! - Exclaim with joy when the nurse comes Grace Grace-Miss Liz has a headache, and just ring the bell to change classes ... See you later Liz
Sales nursing with that smile will never forget, Miss Grace gives me pain medicine and I look with curiosity, as if uncertain what to do with the tablet ... she looks at me with tender look and said: "It's nice
love you? - His smile and attitude of peace filled me, is comprehensive and does calm down when we are elated and depressed ...
"Yes," I say happy, but inside me I doubt I can be possible that he was in love with me . Miss Grace
my insecurity and taking note of my hands, I sonríey tells me: "Look
Lizbeth, love should not be afraid, what does not kill you makes you stronger, and when your heart n is broken and you feel you can not fall in love again you realize that the heart is stronger than it seems "
His words motivate me to find out if he is really interested in me ... but my fears are that dude ... What should I do? Doing my fears aside and go with it, or cancel any under any pretext? ...
The rest of the school day is like, math, science ... and me without being able to concentrate, I can not define what I do in truth ... finally I see the clock in the main building and are about ring the bell to mark the start, I can not wait ... but, on the other hand would rather have more time to think about what I do.
Finally the bell rings and slowly I keep my books and I get ready to leave the room, Nadya looks at me worried, is waiting for me I wish I could tell you everything that happens to me but I can not make fun of me & hellip , the trying to look calm and with a slight smile say
"Go ahead, I will probably take a little longer, I speak to Miss Grace a while
Nadya looks at me funny, but finally agrees to go alone and waving his hand left tells me that we are tomorrow and hopes to get better, I can only smile, I can not really be closed, for one thing and do a firestorm ... I look to the patio, while still inside the room ... he is there, "waiting for ...
'I have to try, albeit this time'
I say trying to give me strength and courage, I can not let something so close I leave my world ... living Ely decided to go with what we talk all possible. I leave the classroom building and watch him from afar, is talking with a couple of his buddies ... he looks at me and smiles, as if his eyes light up when he saw me Why? ...
- Hello Liz! -
His voice shows the enthusiasm that gives me ... his colleagues look at me puzzled ... it's as if wondering why he is so excited to see me in
-specific ... ... Hi Rich - I say smiling and friendly greetings to classmates, who answered my silent greeting with a slight smile.
"Well Jack, Solomon will see you tomorrow in class, good-bye, takes my hand and we walked to school together ...
feel the eyes of his teammates and some girls school on us, some curious, while some girls look at us jealous, I suppose he must be very popular in their degree ... of course, is smart and very handsome ... especially his eyes and that smile that is able to take my breath. We walked
the park and tell me what you like soccer, the professor of mathematics does not support you because you always clear your doubts without stay silent, I understand some of your dreams for the future ... I'll tell you mine and happened to me too, always trying to avoid the issue of falling in love for me is fine. I'm so happy to share our dreams and experiences ... I would like this moment would never end.
"Hey Liz ... - interrupt the silence that surrounded us when, just look at you funny and smile, but inside I am afraid to tell me that you love someone more ... you would have help ... all my thoughts and emotions keep me from concentrating on your words.
"Wait ... - I tell you before I let you go, I think I have hurt a lot and I hear you say that would break the soul ..." I could not hear the truth I am very decentralized, forgive me ... -
Camino due to leaving my house there watching me go, your face looks haggard and do not understand why ... I stand in the corner and I look, I'm dying ... I knew I had just watch you from afar, he should not get my hopes with you ... My view standing looking at you and run to me, screaming my name asking me to wait you do not know if I want to do ... something inside me tells me to go, while just keeps moving me ... What about me?
-Lizbeth ... - say breathless from running "I like a lot ... -
Are you serious? ... Does that said, I ran?
- What? - I ask incredulously.
"I really do not hear anything, I laugh more calm and said" I always looked at you from afar and you were single reading always wondered what would happen if you knew that a popular school soccer player was crazy for you ... -
I can only look at you, my eyes fill with tears, I just felt like, whenever I saw him playing soccer or training I wondered what if you knew what I feel for you what would happen? ...
- Why Why do not you say so? - asked curious and completely flushed, your hands on my cheeks, wiping the tears that rolled over them ... I smile gently, your eyes are full of light ... "Because I thought
I just liked to chat with me as you always seem very distant ... -
Under the gaze of a sudden, it's true, I locked myself every opportunity to get closer to me, and all of my fears ... Yes , Miss Grace was right!. "I
I wondered what would happen if you knew that I like a lot ... - my voice is fearful, 'Perhaps it would ' I say internally, but I feel better having said.
I hug, I feel like my heart was going to jump out of my chest and my brain to explode ... and suddenly I realize that you are going through it yourself, your pulse is too fast ... It is true, you liked me as much as you! I'm excited, I wish that this moment never ends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment