Summary: The big day for Asakura arrives. ---
was a cool fall night. The moon rose over the mansion of the Asakura in Izumo. Yoh Young watched the moon, trying to relax. It would not be difficult to do if what awaited him the next day was a struggle. But it was not.
- Is not You can sleep, master? "The spirit companion Yoh, Amidamaru appeared behind him.
"No, Amidamaru I can not. Tomorrow is a great day .- Yoh smiled like always, so carefree, with minor concerns.
-Anna She must also be nervous. He has worked hard to make out all right tomorrow.
"Yes, I know. Even agreed to invite the boys. Although it took to convince Anna that Chocolove not act after the banquet .- Yoh said, laughing. It turned to see the face of the samurai .- Thanks for being so helpful, Amidamaru. Would you mind leaving me alone for a moment?
"Of course not, master. If you need me, call me .- The spirit spoke before disappearing. Yoh
left the habitacióny walked to the door of his fiancee. Yoh knew that, despite the calm appearance of Anna, she'd be so nervous and as he wakes.
- I can go? - Yoh asked knocking on the door.
-Forward .- answered the young priestess. Yoh
entered the room of his fiancee, whom he found watching the moon as quiet as ever.
- Can not sleep? - Asked the boy.
- Do you own? "Nor .-
Yoh laughed. The boy walked to the window, standing next to his fiancee.
Time passed, but neither said anything. It soon dawned.
- I never told you I love you, right? - Said the boy.
"Never, though it is not necessary .- Yoh turned to look into the eyes of Anna.
"I love you .- He said the boy.
She said nothing. He turned to Yoh, looking into his eyes. Yoh came to her, and kissed her. When they parted, they heard footsteps in the hall. The inhabitants of the mansion prepared for the big event.
-I go to prepare, Anna. Yoh .- Then we walked towards the door.
-Yoh, expected .- The boy turned .- I ... love you too.
"I know .- Yoh Anna left the room, leaving Anna lost in thought. Today we celebrate the day I had expected.
0 comments:
Post a Comment