Summary: I know that I never dare to tell you, my Princess, but there are things I can not help noticing you. Your mistakes, your shortcomings. Because you're like any other human being. And yet I love you. Darien thoughts on Serena. ---
may never tell you what I think of you. Why? I know it would hurt your feelings, and that's the last thing I want, my princess. But there are things that, though I strive to deny, always be there. Rei told you many times, I know your friends a few others. Your brother, your father or your mother, even Luna and Artemis. Not to leave out our beloved Rini.
But I always kept my comments to me. And that will be forever. However, that does not mean he does not think anything about it.
Because I can not deny that you are the most disorganized I have ever known. Your room, the few times I entered, has always been a mess. Clothes here and there some stuffed animals, books, personal items ... everything. Not to mention your notes. I do not know how to understand what you write, princess. Your handwriting borders on illegible, write outside the margins, designer covering important. I wonder why teachers do not scold you when you submit a review.
And now I speak of exams, I can not deny you're a terrible student. Absolutely hate all subjects and did not pay attention. And then you walk complaining because they receive low grades. But what do you want? you do not try one iota in getting a good result. I sleep on the books without having read even a paragraph. Do not do your homework, do not go over your classes, you do nothing. I worry more about being with your friends or me to study.
And then you cry, as only you know it. Ever ever thought that more than a baby crying? make a fuss about everything, Princess. Because yes, why not. Nothing leaves you satisfied. And when you want something, you cry an ocean until it succeeds. Your screams could leave deaf to anyone, "someone told you? And when you speak, the words coming out of your mouth are almost unrecognizable it soon begins to carry some air of desperation that you wear. And you do not mind that it is I who have to endure every time you throw a tantrum. Serena, Serena ... Apart
all, my love, I do not know what the hell you be so tardy. Late for all parties, including the appointments I've scheduled days in advance. Whenever I invite you somewhere, just waiting for half an hour because you can never arrive on time. Or you had to fix so much ...
And after that, I wonder why I love you. And I find myself looking into your eyes and the answer comes to my mind. Because you are unique and make me most special man of the world. Do not imagine my life without you by my side, Serena.
0 comments:
Post a Comment