Sunday, March 29, 2009

Increased Cervical Mucus 3 Dpo

Size does not matter

Summary: I have something to tell you: you are very predictable.


--- I have something to tell you: you are very predictable.

You got up before me. As always do.

It's amazing how habiéndote stayed up past midnight I may have up so early. And I kept waking up because you were in your bed. The problem is that I'm normal. I do need a reasonable amount of sleep.

And you will come down to breakfast, and I've found with your kids. And I have said something stupid and you've laughed. I know you have the easy laugh ... But they are not so ingenious.

And you will be served tea, and we've put four tablespoons of sugar, five if there is strawberry shortcake. I've scrambled for a long time while you've reviewed mentally if you had done all the work for today. And then you've brought the spoon to your mouth, not paying attention you'll notice how some guys this act.

As always do.

And your children will have continued to speak, but you do not hear, because you had more important things to think about. They know, but pretend they do not exist.

And then will come the owls. And you have felt that feeling of vertigo in the stomach. But you've tried have not seen the birds until one has delivered a package to your table. This will slow down the issue. And the Prophet have fallen in front of you. And you've opened containing your breath but pretending that you're yawning.

As always do.

What do you think your kids do not know that they you scared?

And your heart will have shrunk to view the headlines. And you will know that this is still not over. And all three have doomed the rest of the breakfast to read the fateful news.

And at the end, be released sighs of resignation. And you've tried to encourage them, so they are not decayed. And then, pretending not affect you at all, you've said you must go to the library. But I've come to mourn.

As always do.

Because you must be brave in front of your kids. Because you know they're scared. And always have been the sound of the group. And fear is not rational.

But you're afraid.

you scared, and you are also weak. Your strength is nothing but a shell. You pretend you do not care. But is killing you.

and cry. You weep for all who died and those who die. And cry for anger, hate and cry and cry for impotence ... Impotence, because you know that, even if you could do anything you wanted to do, you would not have value. Because you are not brave enough to believe you want your guys. And you will

cried so much that there will not be able to tell whether you did or not.

much they want to pretend to be indifferent, I know the truth. And I know that you are the most sensitive people I know.

Did I tell you once that you are the most sensible I know? Of course not. Never had a conversation where that statement does not stay inappropriate.

And you'll notice it was raining. And then you have walked in the rain. And I love walking outside when it rains. Because raindrops mingle with your tears. And no one can say you've cried.

And you will be away. Because I do not want to go with your friend giant. Because you know he is no stranger to this. And wish to be.

Could you ever be a little selfish?

Could you at least pretend to care about more than anyone else in the world?

But now, the only feeling inside you is impotence, not alone. But if the strongest.

And you want to get even. Of someone will return something lost. And you know that's impossible. Let those who have to pay will not pay. But your humble want revenge. Then recurrirása

me. Because I'm as close to everything you hate. And I'm your scapegoat. Then vendrása me.

As always do.

And I know. And I wait.

xxx-xx-x-xx-xxx

And I see you walk in the door. And then I notice it: you were crying.

And I repeat: you are very predictable. You

tunic made a bun in your hand. You wet uniforms completely. You your shirt sticks to your skin and you notice your black bra without lace, you do not have those. And your hair is done a total disaster. And your cheeks are red. And your eyes are swollen.

But you're beautiful.

And you know I think you're beautiful. And you can not understand.

can not believe you have kids who are interested in you. You can not believe that there are those who fantasize about your naked body. Well know this: there are. A

your shirt is unbuttoned one more button. And I can see part of your cleavage. I'm not complaining. And your nipples are erect after spending so long under water. And you're shaking a bit. And you're angry. And you can not wait to yell at me. A insulting. To tell me you hate me. For me take it out.

As always do.

And you approach slowly, looking at the mess on the table. And I pretend that I continue with my writing.

- Where is my job to McGonagall? She asks softly. And I know you've found your excuse.

raise my head and pretend I do not know what me hablas. Sólo te enojas más.

Mentira. Ya estabas enojada.

- El trabajo en el que estuve trabajando a ayer a la noche y que había dejado aquí mismo –me dices conteniendo la ira. Me demoro en contestar. Y eso justifica tu impaciencia.

- Lo corrí para tener lugar –te digo. Y noto cómo tomas aire.

- ¿Y por qué tocas mis cosas? –preguntas, conciente de que aun no puedes estar enojada; no sería lógico.

- Necesitaba Instead, I say. And I know it can not take it.

- Well I do not want your dirty and filthy hands touch anything of mine! He shouted, losing control altogether. And I know there's no turning back, "I can not believe someone is so stupid like you Why the hell do not you get something more interesting to do than mess with my stuff!

My head is held low. No object any thing. But do not you look into the eyes. We both know that this is your escape route, it is impossible for you so angry about this. And you know I know. And that upset you further.

And when he did not raise my head, run with one arm all my scrolls on the table, causing it to fall to the ground.

Right. Only you even angrier.

're so predictable.

- If you want to keep all your limbs until you graduate, do not touch anything volverása mine! "I yell" I want nothing to do with you ... Merlin! You are so despicable ...

And I still do not look at. And look you want. And you wish to discuss. But I will not. And that just makes you angry more.

- 're an idiot ... "I say through clenched teeth. I know you contain her tears are ... You ...

lift up my eyes to yours. And do not move. You're speechless. And I'm lost in your eyes. All I can see your frustration in his eyes. But they are beautiful eyes.

- I hate you I whisper through clenched teeth. And I know it's true. But I know that is a lie. And you know, I know. And that makes you hate me even more "I hate ... -Me repeat. And I know that's not enough for you. I know you would want to beat me. Wish to get even physically. But you need an excuse.

right?

So I get up the sillóny I get to you without giving you time to react. And put your hand on your neck and pull her face to mine. And I kiss you.

I kiss you like you just kissed you. I give you kisses that you only give to you. And you know I give lots of kisses. But you know that I reserve these kisses just for you?

No. I do not know. And I wish I could tell you some time. But I know that is impossible.

and lets you enjoy the kiss for a while. Because I know you also enjoy. Let everything else go away, only a few seconds. And I know I should use it.

And without warning me away from you violently and I feel your hand hitting hard against my cheek. And you get away by walking backwards.

There. Got what you wanted. Hit me. Feeling a little better. Are you already happy? I know ... It's a stupid question.

And the insults start again. And use words that do not know you could. And I increasingly despair, and know that this will not suffice. Your eyes contain the tears and trembling. And do not think the cold is solely responsible.

And hate me now more than ever. And while I do not hate. And then you hate yourself. And you feel guilty to feel what you feel. You feel like a traitor.

suddenly you run out of insults. And shut up. And bring your hands to your eyes. And start to mourn. Again.

As always do.

And I know you just cry in front of me. Never cry in front of your kids. To not make them suffer. And you cry in front of me because they think that I care ... Right? Or cry in front of me because you do not care if I care ... Right? Or cry in front of me because you know that only I can comfort you ...

Vedad "...?

I prefer to think so ...

and cry in silence, looking down. And you're tired to mourn. Hate that crying has become your companion. And you know you're crying in front of the last person who should let them know that you cry. But you can not help it.

And I can not stand to see you mourn.

And I know you cry a lot. But when you do it in front of me too.

And then I come to you. I walk slowly. Almost without you noticing. And when I get next to you I wrap my arms. And I embrace. And you leave me.

As always do.

And I just want to forget everything. I just want to cry no more. And you hug. And I feel your cold body against mine. And your clothes soaked wet mine. And your tears will slip through your hands and wet my neck. And I just I embrace you strong.

And it's a comforting feeling ... Right? And that just makes you suffer more. Because I think selfish. Because there should be happy in my arms. Because, for you and your boys, I am responsible for today's news, indirectly, of course. And you should not enjoy it.

But you do. Just like me.

And I'm sick of it. Because I play my role in my life. And I should not be holding. Because I'm on your side. And this should not matter. Because my goal is to suffer. But I have trouble well see you suffer ...

And slowly stop mourn. And every time you shake less. And you go for a little heat. And even though this is a tragic situation, I'm still human and still have instincts. And you're still beautiful. Colo

my fingers through your hair wet and I miss him sideways. And I know you throw your head there too. And you do

. You're so predictable.

then took my mouth to your neck recently uncovered, and just kissed him, stroking him with my lips. And I feel your body tense up, and I know you leave this debate among or stay.

and stay.

As always do.

And I lift your head and kiss me. And feel the salt of your tears dry on your lips. And do we recline on the couch. And you start to unbutton your shirt quickly. Always you that starts to undress. Always do it quickly. As if it were some remedy. And Merlin knows that it is.

But you know I do not like to be left behind. So I unbuttoned my shirt, even without breaking the kiss. And your black bra is visible, and your nipples are more erect yet. Then you take it off without wasting time and my hands caress your breasts while yours is in charge of my pants. And I love to stop too long on that part. You love me wanting. And your hands rub them exactly what to touch to make me go crazy. And you're driving me crazy.

As always do.

Then I close my eyes and loose a moan while my hands frantically cross your legs to your thighs. And then moan too. And you take off your panties and only then noticed that even bring your skirt on, so you take it off.

And I have you naked in front of me.

And you take away my boxers. And we become

to kiss.

're back to mourn.

As always do. Because

always cry on this part. And you cry in silence, biting his lip. And weep amid groans and sighs. And you cry until you reach orgasm. And cry until my body falls gently on yours.

Then both catch my breath. And we sat in silence, until our hearts do not hear more. And I look into your eyes. And you do not. You look at any point over my shoulder. And I know that I'll look. I also never mention the subject. As also that next week will give the Prophet as a surprise to today.

You get up from the chair without saying a word. Arrange your hair a little with your hands and you walk in front of me naked. I still can not view. And you raise your panties and put them. And you put your skirt. And though I'm not looking. And you put your shirt, do not you wear a bra. But it costs to wear the shirt, because it is still wet. And you end up getting dressed, and you look around the place as if you were missing something. And you look at all sides. But me.

then suddenly totally, you approach me and kiss me again. A kiss a lot harder and more passion that none of the above.

And the kiss is over, and not even look at me. And climb the stairs to your bedroom, so leave me alone.

As always do.

And tomorrow you get up before I go have breakfast, you will laugh with your kids, eat two pieces of toast with strawberry jam, go to the library for a while, and will try to pretend that this did not happen ever. But let's think about this. And I do not.

And next week I will hate a little more. But recurrirása me.

And I know. And I'll wait. For thou shalt

.

As always do.

- whisper You're so predictable to me. But I know I will hear. And maybe he wanted to hear me. You hear me.

You stay frozen halfway up the stairs without moving at all. And then you turn around slowly. You turn and look at me. Finally. I look in the eye. And I look for what seems an eternity. And the hint of a smile appears on your lips. And I know you do not need to say anything, I understand you to say no. You

turn around again and finish up the stairs. And you left without saying. But I understand. And that just confirms what you were trying to say.

Maybe you're not predictable. Maybe I know you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment