Sunday, March 29, 2009

How To Block Numbers On Samsung Reclaim

Signed James P

Summary: The last months of life of Potter through letters sent to Peter James. ---

August 3, 1979

Dear Peter:

not want to give the talk, but you missed the last meeting thereof no need to mention two weeks ago and have not seen you. Hope you have a good excuse to give you know who your eye to harass you when you go to shit.

The next is the day after the anniversary in that game we beat Ravenclaw, when the celebration ended in the common room as he finished. I hope you remember!

Many kisses Lily and blablabla.

James P.

-

October 28, 1979

Dear Peter:

I will be a father.

Merlin, I'm going to be a father. I can not express what I feel. Can you believe I cried?

A child, me, James Potter, a boy MINE. Lily Míoy. I think I'll make a spell permanent union membership (do not tell me that can not be with people or something, I'll think of something) to keep them glued to me all day , not separate from them ever. "Can you believe it? I will be father! Hogwarts And you said that Lily Evans was passing me, ignorant! What if you had thrown in the towel, Wormtail?

I would like to tell you in person but I do not know where the hell you get, not seen you since the last meeting. In addition, for some reason your fireplace is not connected to the network, and did not seem sure to appear in your home. Anyway, the owl will find you soon.

Well, on Saturday, Sirius and Remus come to dinner to celebrate. Needless to say I want you here as a nail. Stretch and brings a couple of bottles of something, even if pumpkin juice ... you firewhisky brings Sirius to knock down a troll.

James P.

PD: Wormtail, I'm going to be parents.

-

November 14, 1979 Dear Peter

:

How is everything?

We have already started buying a lot of things for the kid, as I assume that you know will be called Harry. Dice Lily also thinks a name for a girl, but does not make sense, is going to be boy and will be called Harry. Well, Harry James, like me. It would be nice to carry his name, but I fear for the safety of a child named Hogwarts' Harry Potter Lily. " Sure it's as smart as me, who plays equally well at Quidditch and pulls Lily's eyes sparkled. I just hope that the poor do not go as myopic as her father.

Sirius came yesterday, as always caused trouble with the bike. And do not think of anything else to bring a mini-shirt on which was written 'I do not yet but I have a good magic wand. " I thought it was great, but Lily told us we were crazy if we thought that his son would take the shirt. Actually, it's a little cranky, upset, has written to Petunia, the magpie that is sister to tell him the child, and not even responded. I do not care but she is hurt. In short, it has always been a shrew.

Well, Lily did not want to tell you anything ... but the truth is that the other day when you came to dinner, I saw very strange. Maybe something sad, to be exact. And quite absent. I just hope that if something you care to tell me, because I know that much is happening and we are all nervous, especially with this damn war that never seem to end. In short, I do not get flabby or anything, just saying that if something happens and I find out otherwise, you'll go braids. And

head James P.

PS: Speaking of braids, see if you see the hair for more than just for meetings ...

-

16, December 1979 Dear Peter

:

Sometimes it's great that all your friends are a group of uprooted people without family or rejected by their loved one not-so-dear-that allows you to spend Christmas with them. Well, your friends and yourself, of course. Lily and I will be here (where else?) And Sirius and Remus also spend the holidays with us.

The house is full of flaps on all sides, it seems the input of a Muggle circus. Yesterday I desgnomizando the garden, but Lily would not let me hang around the room, "Can you believe it? Were great. Then came Bathilda and we were helping with the tree as Lily gave some tips for pregnancy. Half of them gave me enough creeps, really, but it must be because I'ma man and I do not understand that.

vendráso So you what? Noses do not know what keeps you so busy because I imagine that if it was something to what you already know, we would have heard. You better not be busy with someone and not told habérnoslo, unlucky. Although I doubt it because you're too ugly (well, look at Sirius, which is too silly)

answer us with anything. If not, I will send a Howler to cry until you pee in your pants.

James P.

-

28 December 1979 Dear Peter

:

Although the final cocoon have been so as not to come home to spend Christmas, we are still waiting for New Year. Remus and Sirius are, so I do not care what it is you're doing wherever you are.

your loved Lily gift, you do not know how to right every time.

See you on 31!

James P.

-

February 12, 1980

Dear Peter:

I'm always throwing the anger because we know nothing about you, and you see ... since we saw on New Year do not not once have written. Ademása Lily because of the state have been allowed to be absent from the meetings.

no longer makes sense to continue taking precautions with the letters, speaking in code, hiding names and nonsense like that. In addition, Lily and I only have contact with people in our entire confidence. And if we control the mail ... well, you might take months to do so.

The war is at its peak, but we already know. We do not know when it will end all this and now we are sure that we target you-know-Who. Live a little isolated, but the truth is that we do not care too much. Sirius and Remus come as much as they can, and Bathilda almost every day. Lily

fat at times (when you come to see us do not tell, for goodness' sake) and does nothing but eat chocolate frogs. Is more beautiful than ever. I want you to have a baby after another without stopping (do not know what you think about it). You may even start to achieve my own Quidditch team, who knows. But of course Harry James must have at least ... ten children. Or twenty, we'll see.

I miss a bit silly.

James P.

-

February 19, 1980

Dear Peter:

Sirius told me he is fed up to write two or three times a week we see so often that it is pointless to tell you in every letter variations in the diameter of Lily's belly.

But really, I Abur-RO.

Merlin, I hate to Who-You-know for having us here enclosed.

Now I understand it, you die of boredom! Lily

not complaining, but she does not complain ever. It is not fair. It is not fair that she is so wonderful and I am a top immature jokes about something so serious.

Nor is that we are locked up, we ... the garden.

Wormtail, finish and this damn war. And come to see us. Of course, from the home of Remus and Sirius, because today our fireplace and it is only connected to the Internet with it, and if things are getting ugly, soon cease to be (you know , for safety). Also in our house can not Aparecerte.

A kiss.

James P.

PS: I have sent you a kiss? I must have gone crazy.

P.D2: "You're sick too that you write? If so say it, but you will be of little use because it will continue.

P.D3: I'm bored, Wormtail.

-

March 6, 1980

Dear Peter:

Today was not a good day. A school in the city has been attacked, and although there were no casualties everything was destroyed. According to the Muggles all was due to a gas leak (you know, use it for cooking), but we know that it is not.

Bathilda came to us, but did not more than weep, get nervous and pissed off Lily to me.

I'm sick. This fucking war never ends and I do not want my son to grow up in the middle of this.

Who I'd like to bring him-you-know my wand in the ass. A Elya all murderers lameculos bastards who spend the day with Follamuertos Lord, as the fox's cousin Sirius.

Well, Wormtail, I will send this letter before Lily see the amount of tacos I'm writing and forbid me to catch the owl.

A hug, buddy, and be careful out there.

James P.

-

March 24, 1980

Dear Peter:

I'm glad we finally have written a letter properly, ie with more than five lines. We look forward to hearing from people, because only talked to Alastor from time to time and taking some precautions to Lily seem exaggerated. Well, with Remus and Sirius

, of course, the rules passed by the crotch.

Moreover, there is much to tell. Our entertainment options are limited to the Bathilda visits at wizard chess and prepare for the arrival of Harry. This helps us to be happy and hopeful. That and any good news about our friends and colleagues. Increasingly possible, truth be told ...

hope to see you soon.

James P.

PS: I guess you've noticed a subtle improvement in my vocabulary. Lily thank them.

-

April 2, 1890 Dear Peter

:

Do not panic if you do not hear from us at a time. It is only a precaution, Alastor has advised us, and you know how he gives advice. Like I said, we watched, and although time ensure that we can send the letters and that our home is safe, it is necessary to find an alternative long-term expectation that our situation be extended ... more than they believe.

I can not tell you more, sorry. I would, but even I know more. Just do not want to continue, or that my son is born in prison.

James P.

-

March 13, 1980

Dear Peter:

finally allowed us to have contact with people again, because at the moment all seems well and, in addition to the billions Enchantment of protection that have put the home can bring a troll to do guard. Well, the troll I just invented it, but if you ask me, I think it also a solution of shit. And the truth, Wormtail would be great if you ask me, because nobody has asked us our opinion Lily or me on this endless closure in our own home. Yes, I know it's for our good, our security, but rather be struggling and jugándome life chained to the fireplace. But now Lily and I have responsibilities and we can not go around waving the wand as if we had fifteen years. And unless it already has the size of an adolescent dragon.

hate war. You know what I'll do over?

No, me neither. But surely include riding a broom and me with no clothes on it.

James P.

PS: not seen you since New Year, the Order can not have you so busy. You're an asshole, come to fuckin 'take it or I will use my worse vocabulary.

-

March 17, 1980

Dear Peter:

glad you have the decency to say that you'll spend visiting this weekend.

I'll tell the guys to come too.

James P.

-

May 2, 1980

Dear Peter:

How going?

more Every time I think you've hooked up with someone and not want to tell us, because they never come and your cards are crap (I do not care that you came recently ... do not you ever come). Yes, it's true, your cards are crap, do not have anything, are short and the latter was all smeared ink Do you sleep on them? Really, if you fall asleep while writing on parchment and habeas'd rather not know.

This past week Remus and Sirius have been nearly every day (unlike you). They say you only go for meetings and hardly talk to them. Really, man, we're all nervous, angry, frightened ... but if you do not trust your friends who do you gonna do?

James P.

-

May 16, 1980

Dear Peter:

me out of here!

Or at least tell me about what happens outside. Sirius Remus tries but always short for "does not worry" and the Prophet is only trash censored.

I can not more ...

If Lily had been with me I do not know what would.

Lucky soon to be father and that make me the happiest person in this fucking world.

James P.

-

June 22, 1980

Dear Peter: Definitely

everything is upside down. You must have realized the collapse of those buildings in London and refinery explosion in Belfast. Bathilda not stop coming bringing more and more discouraging news, I'd be tempted to ban the entry when he gets home and if not for the love.

How long, Wormtail?

Anyway.

We miss you.

James P.

-

July 23, 1980 Dear Peter

:

I will not say no again, for all the saints When are you coming? For weeks have not seen you, and sure you're dying enjoy a real meal (let's face it, Wormtail, you can not call 'cook' to what we do, to stick or not).

Lily is eager to see you. It is also a little sad these days, lately has been reminding McKinnon and still does not know anything about her sister's stupid. So you have no excuse, I hope.

James P.

PS Lily has been great, come before it explodes.

-

July 31, 1980

Dear Peter:

I am a father ...

-

August 3, 1980 Dear Peter

:

I am a father ...

not happiness. I can not express. I had him in my arms and felt there was hope, that everything was possible and easy. Wonderful. That if we had created something so magical, no harm would be able to destroy it. Now we have something to fight for stronger peace, victory or ourselves ... we have created a life.

James P.

PD: You have come to know Harry as soon as possible.

-

August 11, 1980

Dear Peter:

The other day was perhaps one of the best of my life, you, Lily, Harry and me. The most important people in my life, at home. Although it was a shame they were only a couple of hours.

could not be more fortunate. The war does not matter do not you feel that everything will be fine, that everything will end soon and will be like before?

James P.

-

August 22, 1980

Dear Peter:

He knows. Know of the existence of Harry and run more risk than ever. Alastor has told us.

Now more than ever we must take precautions and protect ourselves. Protect ourselves and protect Harry James. I can only deliver letters in hand when a member of the Order Appear at home. No more and no more Red owls.

I hope we can communicate quickly.

A hug from James and Lily.

-

November 13, 1980

Dear Peter:

After an eternity I take to write a short letter now that Alastor has come to eat, to check on us and bring us news .

Harry has grown a lot for less than four months. Has Lily's eyes, but you already know. It is as handsome as she, fortunately. We miss you. I hope that you gain the war to get us out of here soon, because I go out Doxys in eggs.

I miss.

James P.

PS: I miss.

-

January 19, 1981 Dear Peter

:

still terribly sorry that you do not let them spend the New Year and Christmas with us, although I understand that security is business of the Order. It was sad, but luckily we three together, which is important.

Harry is getting more handsome (like his father).

I hope you are all well. The news we receive are not as frequent as we wanted.

James P.

-

February 27, 1981 Dear Peter

: Remus

us a flying visit and told me to give you news of us, but I have no time! So just say you're fine.

Closure is making me fat, and I do not like it. But otherwise good.

A hug.

James P.

-

May 4, 1981

Dear Peter:

Everything is so ridiculous I do not know what to tell you.

I am glad that the last member of the Order to which you send away, but if for once you come to see us spend half an hour reviewing our protective charms ... ourselves about the review twenty times a day, so why should not worry (unless you're Alastor, who now keeps watch over my shoulder as I write)

May could ye write, because we no longer even reach the Prophet and sometimes we get bored like monkeys.

Harry is huge! Well, I saw, is that they are now ten months.

hope to see you again soon.

James P.

-

August 5, 1981

Dear Peter:

Our little Harry is already a year is incredible. A couple of days later it was coming to Sirius, even if the Order had known it was going to give him a miniature broom may have thought it. Lily climbed the walls, but the kid is crazy with it and I also why deny it. Sure to become a great player, like his father. Do you know how smart he is? I hope the war ends soon so you can come often and see how it grows and learns. It is the most handsome boy in the world and ready, but we already have said. It's all a Gryffindor, I'm sure, like all people who love you.

A hug.

James P.

-

August 29, 1981 Dear Peter

:

Since have decided to come see / visit / control us more often have the opportunity to hear from people more often. The son of Frank and Alice has also played one year recently, is not born the same day as Harry? Finally, we deeply regret not being able to have met him yet. Let's see if we are lucky and they send one of these days around here.

Wormtail, where do we take this war? What world will be left to play when this is over?

James P.

-

September 14 , 1981

Dear Peter:

things go wrong. Lily and I know. The Order knows and there is little expectation of ending it soon. You-Know-Who is strong and his followers seem to get out from under the rocks. Ours tireless struggle, but his strength and courage are not infinite. Our ranks are dwindling day by Diaye fewer and fewer good news. Lily

afraid. I have a fear. But our son is alien, happy. And ready, ready as a boggart. So we can only wait and throw a little more than hope he gives us. At the end of the day we are luckier than others who have lost loved ones or who have no friends to protect them and care for them. We are fortunate to actually have a home they can call us and people around us not give up.

James P.

-

October 20, 1981 Dear Peter

:

Alastor has been here. Told us that you spoke at the last meeting of the Order. What we agreed. What is the best option. The latest, most secure.

Come home Peter. Lily and I want to see you. Sure they let you come. So we will see and talk about how will be it. We've never done this before.

only thanks.

A hug.

James and Lily

-

-

-

A tear falls parchment and ink blurring the sharp run calligraphy. His hands tremble uncontrollably. Will fall. Falter. And I hope someone kills him before he makes what is about to do ... but it's late and there is no going back.

sits majestically tall, mighty, terrible. His robe waving his voice exudes evil and something that is impossible to detach. He knows because it is trapped. Yes, it is trapped. Whether he has sold his soul, his life, his youth, his skin, mind, consciousness, peace.

.- My faithful ... Wormtail.

The seductive cadence of his words still hanging in the air and can not help but feel even if it shakes and cries.

.- What have you brought to your Lord?

The roll of parchment in their hands shaken. The sample, almost throws, and the Lord takes examining them with a thinly veiled interest.

.- Letters? ... Did you bring me letters, Wormtail?

wants to talk to the words no longer in your language in your throat and on her head, but it lacks the air and from one moment to another all his resistance is broken.

.- Son of Potter, Lord.

.- From the Potter? And what I can find of interest in them?

It's over now. Your last thread of union with sanity is about to break, and he who would be cut.

.- Well, Wormtail? Do not make me impatient. Have you heard how I can get to the Potter?

.- My Lord ... now I am his guardian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment