Summary: A Mello likes Near the beach but not much less to celebrate her birthday there. Will you continue with the same opinion at the end of the day? ---
Whenever one of the guys from Wammy's House had a birthday, they organized a special, were orphans and had no one else except those with whom I shared ; an life in that house. That little detail made them realize that may not have parents or siblings, but they had something like a family. Near
But the idea of that year was more a punishment than a celebration. Who would have had the bright idea of taking them to the beach just to celebrate your birthday?, Does no one had asked what would most likely be the last thing Near you like to do on his birthday was to go to the beach? Outside, the sun, the beach ... Just thinking about it, thinking shiver Near to the last time that may it was a hoax.
He realized that it was when the bus in front had already started to get the boys, dressed in summer clothes and many things to enjoy the sea and sand. Resigned, Near also climbed carrying a small plastic bucket with trowel and rake. At least kill time somehow, he never expected to leave the umbrella, much less set foot in the water. With how well it would have been staying in the house ... too bad that this time he had learned with sufficient time to provoked by eating strep freezer ice at night, and when they planned to go to the beach last summer.
During the nearly three hours away, Near only thing he could think of was "Go disgust Birthday" while trying to ignore the prevailing air of excitement on the bus. From time to time was able to distinguish the voices and laughter of Mello, who may already be planning a myriad of things to do, worst of all was that, certainly including some that would be vested an. What would that Mello would have thought this time to bother? The last time he had finished grace conjunctivitis due to the large amount of sand in his eyes.
When they arrived, all the boys stampeded into the water, leaving all their belongings scattered on the sand. However, it was clear that Near was in no hurry to come. It takes a while lagged exaggerated placed a cap that protects you from the sun. Once the march was resumed a voice beside him.
- I know that's not what you would have liked more time but it is good to give you the sun. Mostly water sea and sea breezes are beneficial to health .- Roger apologized to see the tribute was the least interested of all. Near
protest nodded mechanically without thinking that their health would have been equal or better if they had stayed at home.
was placed under an umbrella without ever overplaying the head by removing the cap or shirt. Asked a boy who would fill the bucket and started building a sand castle. Hopefully, when it came time to leave, would have a giant sand castle.
Meanwhile, the other guys had fun in water or sand. Some dived looking for fish, others were playing ball on the shore, picking up shells, went into the sea with inflatable mattresses, raced to see who was swimming first rock that emerged from the water ... He had been a good time doing the castle, he and the entire base and part of one of the towers, when he saw Matt out of the water and headed toward him. He tried to ignore it, but it was impossible. Great as was the beach, why on earth had to be right where he was? I knew what would happen next, it was a matter of time that Mello appeared there, and if by a stroke of fate had forgotten him, Matt had chosen the right place to let them remember.
- What? - Matt said as he sat down and grabbed his backpack .- Do not you bathe? Near
considered absurd answer as his face seemed to say loudly "Do I have to want to face a shower?", But even if education only responded in a much more simple.
- No. - and followed his own, with his sand castle.
- Water is a bit cold, I understand that you want. Also, this from the beach ... so tired - she pulled her handheld and lying on the towel. Matt, like Near, was not used to much action .- I had all night to charge the battery case.
- Uh .- Near said. Matt liked, but just at that moment she did not want start a conversation, much less when Mello was falling there. Near
glanced toward the shore while placing small squares made of sand molded battlements. Mello was out of the water. ... I was getting approached and seemed angry. Near shrunk over himself trying to hide in vain with the cap. He heard their footsteps and shrank further. She heard his steps away ... and looked relieved to have gone unnoticed.
- MATT!, Are you stupid or what? - Mello yelled, splashing water all around.
- Beware! Wet as this will ruin .- Matt said, protecting your console from rain water Mello dismissed.
- Oh, yeah? - Mello said and immediately turned around and grabbed the bucket of Near, still full of water to half .- Do you see this? Well as it turn out not now, not hesitate to throw water on top.
- Bue ... well, it said .- Matt, scared because I knew that if so did the fate of his prized video game would be fatal. I had no doubt that Mello was able to throw the bucket of water.
- Do not get any more dull? - Protested Mello .- For one day a year we come to the beach you go and you get to play that shit.
- Okay, this is it quiet, and I kept .- Matt said, making sure his pack was tightly closed against possible attacks .- Happy?
- Yes, much happier, now let's have a swimming race up there .- proposed Mello. Matt was about to complain in vain because I knew that eventually end up doing the damn race and Mello would end up winning. But Mello, releasing the hub of where it was caught before he noticed Near.
" Shit, I have seen." Near thought, although it continued to shape the sand as if oblivious to keep everything going on around them.
- Well, correct Matt. Yes there is someone more bland than you .- Mello said, bending to be Near face .- Are you going to stay there all day? Near
not look at him.
- You were not going to take I do not know what career? - Said Near, Mello trying to forget it as soon as possible.
- Yes, but now I'm more intrigued to know why you stand there with all your clothes on.
- If you had skin as white as mine you would avoid exposure to the sun .- Near said. Mello had clear skin, but not enough yours. He looked up slightly to check that both shoulders and the nose and cheeks de Mello began taking a reddish .- Still should use cream, you are burning.
- Ya, but I did not change the subject. You who is in the shade with all the clothes, is a contradiction in itself .- Mello's face became dangerous .- Will not you hide something under there?
- What? - Near asked, not knowing what he was referring. Was clearly not hiding anything, just did not feel comfortable being in a swimsuit in front of many people when it was not necessary and was not planning bathing.
- Let's see ... what we have here ... - said Mello Near T-grabbing and pulling.
- Let go. Of course I do not know what weird things you're thinking .- Near complained, struggling with Mello.
finally gave up, because if he continued to resist end up rolling on the ground and smashing his sand castle. Would only be the right time that Mello would be satisfied and return to the water, then put the shirt volveríaa. So one of the tugs de Mello, Near raised his arms, making the fair will take the shirt along with the cap.
- You've got to have to spend half an hour putting cream all over his body .- Near snorted.
- Ja, ja, ja .- Mello laughed, taking one of the Near arms, lifting and getting very close to see something .- What's wrong is that you feel ashamed take your shirt because you are leaving hairs!
Of all the things that Mello could say, this was without doubt the most absurd. Really did not want to believe that removing the jersey for that? Hopefully Mello intervention on that day were reduced to that comment as silly.
- No need to worry, me too I have, and Matt .- Mello said proudly holding up their arms.
- Do you really think I care about that?, Do you think someone else you care what happens to my armpits? - Near said, ignoring him and started to slather sunscreen factor 50 for babies.
- So what the hell is wrong with you? - Asked Mello, Near and surrounding closely inspecting belly .- .- It is not an interesting finger sank into the belly of Near .- And I do not see anything unusual that you have underneath all that goo that you are smearing. But maybe ...
grabbed Mello's fingers dangerously elastic waist swimsuit. Before I had chance to do what it was that was thinking of doing a sunscreen jet crashed into his face.
- Would you care to stop touching me?! - Near defended.
- Oh, my eye! - Yelled Mello .- Are you stupid? I was not going to hurt you but now ... You've looked to you!
Suddenly, a bang and a cloud of sand. A ball had run out of control dropped Near sweeping away the sand castle.
Mello, even with one eye closed environment, evaluate alternatives; stupid boys who had let go the wrecking ball hitting the castle and Near, Near or himself that was stunned by the blow up the whole body coated in a mixture of cream and sand.
- MATT!, Take it! - Ordered Mello.
Matt hesitated. Everything had happened so fast I did not know what it was I needed to catch.
- What?
- A NEAR!, WHO IS TO BE? - Mello shouted before leaving in search of the boys of the ball.
Although his face seemed to be asking for forgiveness, Mello Matt did what he had requested. When Near was sitting up, spitting sand and clean the eyes, Matt raised him with his arms around the waist of the child. Near
kicked and tried to get rid of Matt. He held it firmly while it was difficult, despite the fact that Near was not tall and was thin, I weighed too much for a long time I could hold him, especially when they stop moving and to top it slipped because of the sunscreen.
- Let go Matt! You know I do not want to do this.
- Do not move maso'll hurt you!
Matt had no idea what he meant Mello, merely trying to hold up well to Near that his friend again, and expected to be soon or it would hurt poor Near if he fell to the ground. Near did not know what would be what was in Mello's mind, although I could imagine. The idea was so confusing ... I was listening to admonish those children, shouting, saying it was his fault the ball had broken the castle and had beaten that case were blind to not have realized he was there ... And yet there was Matt , apparently withheld because Mello had something planned for him.
- MELLO DATE PRISA! - Matt shouted Near noting that he slipped.
Mello arrived just in time to avoid hitting the ground is Near. Matt helped grabbing the boy's legs. He bowed his head, indicating that they were into the water.
Nearnot stop moving, especially after seeing the gesture de Mello. Water ... NO! Mello could not be capable of something. She knew that she was scared, not even swim!
Why He related all that was meaningless?
What was that these kids scolded for hurting if he later was responsible for doing something that hurt him more than just a blow from a ball in the head? Why
told that she hated him and then protected him?
Why then do we protect these things?
Why, if it was true that he hated, not content with simply ignore?
- One, two ... THREE!
Near The confused thoughts were interrupted by cold water. It hundíay could not hear nothing but muffled sounds. Although not expected to swim to reach the bottom gain momentum. On one hand I thought that this time Mello had gone too far and is well deserved punishment for it, but on the other hand felt a strange sense of calm. The water contact was not being as terrible as I had imagined. I was scared the sea, yes, and always had the impression that if I ever fell in deep water would drown because of fear, it would even capable of reasoning which would be the most appropriate method stay afloat. But the feeling was not being this and Mello was to blame. Because if Mello was there he would not let anything happen.
Indeed, Near was right, and he knew at the very moment when a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the surface.
When he came out first thing he did, instinctively, was fastened to the neck of Mello. It stared at him through strange and uncomfortable. Near understood that reaction because he felt alike. He was not used to physical contact, and Mello also knew it, but ... what did you do?, Could not swim!, Had no choice!
- What are you doing? - Said Mello Near to see that far from letting go, what I did was grab harder.
- Try not to drown, it is obvious .- Near said, wanting to take him out of the water as soon as he had never seen a situation so embarrassing. Something touched his feet and before could think about what he had done, had surrounded Mello's waist with his legs.
- NEAR! - Mello shouted feeling increasingly confused. If it was rare to have a Near hanged by the neck, more what was to have her legs around his waist.
- What was that? - Asked looking towards the water.
- NEAR!, Pussy BE NO ME! - Mello said struggling to remove a Near off .- So would a fish! What did you expect?, How about a shark attack on shore?
- Shore?
- Yes, Near!, Touch me not, you stand perfectly! - Unveiled Mello.
Then, shame Near seized but not yet released atrevíaa what if Mello was lying? Unwittingly eased the pressure to bend down and check that what he said was true Mello. Mello instant advantage to push and make it fall back into the water.
water again ... And Near Mello was aware that telling the truth. There were more than a few meters from the shore. Ridiculous ... He stood up and confirmed that the water came above her shoulders. Ridiculous, no. Awful ridiculous.
He felt his cheeks burning, perhaps out of shame, or maybe it was because of the sun, or maybe it was Mello's cheeks also turned a color ma ; s intense. The sensible thing would be to return your parasol and forget that anything had happened.
Without saying anything, and seeing that Mello was standing there looking at him in a sudden attack of shyness, he turned to leave the water.
- should think about the consequences before acting .- Near murmured.
Those words got out of his trance Mello.
- Do I always have to go out with the same subject? - Protested Mello.
- It is the truth .- Near said, pausing and turning to look at him a bit as horrible .- If you thought the idea that you grab me, not having jumped into the water. I think I know enough to have known what my reaction.
- And I think I know enough to know that you do not throw in a place not to do on foot. I hate you, okay, but not enough to kill you .- Mello apologized.
- If you hate me as much as you say none of this would have happened.
- Okay, I admit that sometimes I forget just a little how much you hate, but then you remember me when you get well.
- If I were not so, would not bother me grace Right?
- Ah, you admit that you wear because you like to be disturbed.
- AHHH! - Shouted Matt going crazy with this absurd conversation, capturing the eyes of two boys .- Do not you realize that you live in a vicious circle? You hate him because he always complains that I do, and he criticizes what you do because you do to annoy you so long, day after day, always the same. I'm bored, "I can go?
- NO! You you stand there .- Mello said and turned back to Near .- If you ever try to do things without thinking would cease to be so boring.
- I can not. And that's the big difference between you and me.
- Oh, and that's what makes you better than me? - Mello said with anger in his voice .- Because if so, I will not change, I will not stop as I am only beyond yourself. If being number one means to be like you, I'd rather not be. I told you that you are very boring.
- Nobody has talked about being better or worse. We're just different. You have your ways of acting and I have mine. All you have advised is that you should take into account the consequences of what they can do because they do not like.
- And give to you may not like me! - Mello said, his face reddening darker and .- If you are looking for is to confess that I liked it I'll stick to me like a leech, I will!, I liked it!, okay?, are you happy now?
- Mello ... - Matt whispered, frightened by the turn he was taking it all.
Mello did not listen. Near was so furious because he always got him out of his wits, for he had the ability to manipulate everything and always get what he wanted the last thing he cared about was what Matt Mello say in that time.
- I liked it because I've seen you wear red!, Because for the first time I've seen you've been carried away forgetting your stupid hobbies!, I felt proud to be the only person who has managed to bring to light the human Near who blushes and afraid!
Hearing this, Near felt his cheeks burn again. Mello was right, he realized that that momentum was not an act like him.
- I know .- Near muttered, turning and turning her back .- That's what you like about me. Protect me from others because you consider the one with the right to discover what is inside me.
- How dare to suggest THAT?! - Mello yelled, annoyed and confused by the response of Near .- He suggested that I LOVE YOU JUST FOR ME!
And as usual in Mello, acted without considering the consequences, regardless Near warning. The consequences were not always to be expected, did not always have to be nice ...
were close, so when the boy hit him had not advanced more than a few steps. Without warning, from behind managed to cover her mouth with his hand. No matter who tried to remove him Near, Mello was stronger than him and he was furious, not the hand would release as much as she dug her nails Near. In a gesture quickly sank back into the water. They were in a shallow site so that Mello had only to stoop a bit to get keep Near cornered against the sandy bottom.
Nearhands trying to cling to the arm de Mello, but only slipped to no avail. Her legs were moving in all directions, their feet sank into the sand, unable to find a foothold with which to apply force to leave, nor were the legs of Mello to turn it away from him with a kick.
But he knew that Mello would not hurt.
- Near ... Near ... - Mello muttered between clenched teeth, pressing ...
- Mello, give it up! - Heard from Matt, he approached quite alarmed.
- can not say that ... - was whispering as if to Mello Near although he could not hear it .- Do not you know! You can not know everything about me while you only show what you want me to see.
- MELLO! - Matt said noting that Mello was so absorbed that he did not realize that water was beginning to subside. I pushed but failed to topple .- PARA're gonna drown!
Mello opened his eyes as if awakened from a bad dream. He dropped his hand covering the mouth of Near and discovered with horror that Matt was right. Near was not moving. His body began to rise and that nothing would keep him now. His face ... eyes closed and the skin of a color close to purple.
- NEAR! - Yelled Mello desperately. Could not be true, I just could not ... - Matt, help me!
instinctively, Mello Near rounded shoulders and pressed him tightly against his chest. Head bowed in fear and regret, her blond hair caressing the skin of Near waves driven by weak, his eyes against the shoulder inert imprisoned while her tears mingled with the water in your body wet. Matt said
Near legs and between the two young men pulled him out of the sea. I lay down on the sand and grabbed by the shoulders, shaking him waiting Mello some response.
- What we do - asked, startled.
- If you have water in the lungs have to get it out or can not breathe .- Matt suggested.
- Good. Come on, help me .- Mello said while the two were placed around the body of Near.
did not have a clear idea of how it was done, but I had seen in many movies and Maso least understood the procedure. Mello knelt beside Near the head, putting a little high on their legs. If left completely flat could choke to expel the water. Matt stood astride the height of your belly, holding hands looking for the gap between the ribs. Pressed three times, and Mello, Near covering the nose and opening his mouth positioned to blow air over it. I was too scared and too nervous to something like this would cause him embarrassment.
was too scared and too nervous to realize that Near breathing and had expelled a blast of water that had been withheld on purpose.
- has watered, Matt! - Mello said with relief .- Again.
They repeated the same thing several times but failed to get more water.
- why not react? If it does not return itself should have more water but we can not get more. Go find Roger, this is very strange! "Proposed Mello.
Matt went in search of Roger, but Mello did not intend to sit idly. Continue trying. Something red skin on the chest of Near indicated where Matt had been pushing and that was now his goal. By placing hands felt the heartbeat. Near was alive, what the hell happened?, What were they doing wrong?
pushed three times and quickly came to blow more air. Nothing. Again, presióny air.
Although now I noticed something. Something soft to be introduced slowly in your mouth. For a moment he thought it was some fish that had swallowed Near and was the cause of his suffocation.
Despite the saltiness of sea water, could still recognized the sweet taste of chocolate. A Near would have loved to try their original flavor the first time. But those were the consequences and had to abide by them, as you well know.
Then he realized that in fact it was not any fish. Near the mouth was closed a bit, felt his nose against the weak breathing was slowly getting stronger. He bent a little more about him, making contact easier, deeper. Did not refuse that invitation, this proof of life that came into contact with your tongue, brushing it to withdraw timidly. Mello followed while tears of relief came out of his eyes to slip and become one with his lips that had just separated. They returned to rubbing, wet and salty, and parted instinctively as none of them had done that before. A trail of fresh saliva on the lower lip shine Near Mello's tongue when you brushed before getting into his mouth and joined again. This time more than a simple touch, little touches interspersed with long strokes that increasingly became deepest need of a delivery that made even his teeth clashed. They responded in unison, following the mingled each other as if they guessed the thoughts. They felt so comfortable being who invaded Mello, who marked the rhythm that corresponded Near easily.
- Roger ... I can not find ¡¡¡¿¿ CO ... BUT WHAT?!
All the magic vanished into the very moment they heard the voice of Matt. Spread quickly. Near Mello noted that moved, had opened his eyes a little but then felt that Mello's hand prevented him from moving. She understood and went on to become the unconscious.
No matter what they do, their cheeks and mouths showed an intense color that had nothing to do with the sun. Her lips glistened with something that had nothing to do with the sea water.
- not what you think! - Apologized Mello, Near squeezing the sand, thinking please, for anything he could think of getting out of there.
- Oh, not! - Matt exclaimed, surprised, hurt, angry .- I have seen perfectly remove the language of his mouth, OF COURSE IT IS WHAT IT SEEMS!
saw Mello run to the water, his eyes tight with fury.
- I HATE YOU, MELLO!
- What are you doing?
- What do you think? - Paused a moment, turning the water to the knees .- IR to drown ALSO SEE MY ME IF U DO THIS !
- AHHRRGG, MATT! - Cried Mello, desperate not knowing who the jealous care if Matt or Near inert.
Now it was clear that Matt had been isolated, Near opened his eyes. Mello looked at him, still dazed by what had happened. Have understood the find a similar expression on the face of Near even have understood not find any expression. For what was not prepared for was to find that smile. Near the typical smile, one that wore when I did something well, when something was particularly ingenious. That smile that made him remember that things like that, was so hated. Mello does not amused to think that maybe did not know is that smile Near otherwise and its true meaning was a mystery, could be a knowing smile or just silly grin that follows the first kiss. A Mello did not care whatever its meaning, the only translation that I found was the Machiavellian and twisted smile. Because this translation
explains perfectly all that had happened.
- NEAR! - Said feeling the roaring rage interior, opening his eyes ashamed and angry .- YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME, fake it!
In Mello's mind all the images were happening quickly, understanding and feeling more and more ridiculous. And to think that she had cried for fear that something had happened Near his fault!, "Near was so cruel to want to make the time pass so distressing? And then he kissed her and ... oh, horror!, Had corresponded! Not even realized that this was a reaction very strange in a stalemate, just got carried away with their feelings blinded by the joy of knowing that Near was fine. And now that I think ...
- Deviant! - Mello incriminated him .- This was a strategy to kiss me!, Is not it?
- Well, not really. I just did to see if they really hated me, for I know how much you cared. The kiss ... I did it without thinking.
- Lies You can not do things without thinking, you yourself told me earlier. Have
time must be the first .- Near said shrugging his shoulders without erasing small smile.
Far alarmed voices were heard. These have claimed the presence of Mello.
- Mello!, Matt is doing weird things!
Mello grunted and vented his frustration in a blow to the head of Near.
- Ay!
- Know that I hate you now more than ever! - Announced before getting up to go to help Matt and excuse aloud .- Matt is not like you, he is able to drown the truth on purpose.
ran to the water being very clear that as much as Matt had drowned had enough kisses for the moment. Near
got up and returned to his umbrella thinking that, after all, his birthday was not as horrible as I had imagined. The idea of going to the beach had offered a much better chance of staying the whole day making a sand castle. Just do not remember that birthday as the day he managed to make a giant sandcastle ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment