" Chapter 05 ~ parte04 "
" ?? pov "
smiled upon arriving at the address marked on torn paper, the letter race; yet readable . A beautiful building I must admit. Yamashita Tomohisa was to win and get paid for these apartments. Only watched the ninth story window. Finally after all this time I thought, is not it Koyama?
"小山 pov "
woke up with a sweet smile on her lips remembering the previous day. We could call it a meeting, but we knew it was not a real one. Meetings are done with couples, something that we're not two. It was a meeting. But instead of couples, it was just between friends. I felt a slight dizziness when I get out of bed, and quietly cursed for taking a little wine over my limit. Walking slowly, only later did I realize that for the first time, had agreed late and Yamapi had left the apartment.
Good heavens! He even took the trouble to leave the breakfast each morning ready! Feeling a little disgusted with myself, I began to sip coffee with a taste which was not used, but that it was still delicious. Until you feel a chill down my spine and my eyes widened and my face pale. No. Could not be. I ran to the balcony of the building and looked down. While my mouth opened in surprise, I could see the face of that person I saw his smile open. Heavens! Was I hallucinating? Without thinking much, I left the apartment and down the stairs without even touching me that he had finally managed to leave the apartment or the face of what seemed to me Nyanta disapprove while only sat in the room watching me.
I could not believe that person was here! I just could not! When I passed through the gate of the building and stopped in front of that person who still stared at me smiling next to her black cat that looked interesting to me as I gasped for air, I could hear my own voice calling him, without not even realize.
-Shige! - He just smiled even more approaching me while Wagahai greeted me without moving from that point.
-How long ... Keller.
"山 P pov "
How was in a good mood since I woke up! Indeed, by some miracle, I got up earlier than usual! It surprised me tambémo fact that Keller still be asleep by the time I was leaving to come to work. Maybe he spent all his energy preparing that feast yesterday.
-Glad you're in the mood Pi. Now tell me about yesterday. Everything, every detail. - Take laughs while sitting in front of me, expecting me to start reporting the facts to him yesterday. And it was in the midst of this conversation that Tegoshi got desperate holding me with tears in his eyes.
-Yamapi! We have a serious problem! - Before I could ask anything, he answered me - Keller-chan is gone! He is not nowhere!
I felt my heart stop, my blood freeze as my eyes widened.
-Keller ... disappeared?
N / A: surprised? Or was the mysterious person who you thought? For those unaware, Wagahai is in real life, the cat's imaginary love Shige that although cats can not have one because of his allergy. Wow it was great. livejournal never imagined that would send me to cut this chapter in three four shares ....
part 03
( Archive )
0 comments:
Post a Comment