Sunday, February 14, 2010

Do You Lose Calories With Diarrhea

mikiyu_chan @ 2010-02-15T00:32:00


" Chapter 05 ~ part 02."

"小山 pov "

scare me slightly with the animation Yamapi said that 'tadaima' and answered a 'okaeri' faster, returning to the concentration okonomiyaki which luckily had not burned. Yamapi seems to have had a good day, which made me smile slightly. Maybe then it would be easier to apologize for it avoided these last days. Nyanta beside me, smiled, wished me good luck before sliding the counter of the sink and go hiking in direçãoa room, giving us some privacy.

-Keller?

I'm here in the kitchen. I'm just finishing to fix things here.

Need Help?

-No. It's okay, I just finished. Let us sit down? I think I must be hungry.

-Ah yes, even me speechless. I could not even eat lunch today. - Frowned worried. Is something wrong? But I'm sure TegoMass he had said when they tasted good ... Seeing my face concern, Yamapi soon hastens to explain - I had nothing wrong with your bentou, for sure. Indeed, the contrary. It seems like TegoMass much of their food they decided that only bentou not enough of them and got mine. - To hear that laugh, relieved.

"That's because their dad is so nice that lets them do whatever they want right?

-Wrong. Because their mother also to blame for spoiling them too much.

-Oh, I think that makes us both so guilty. - Agreeing to that deal, simply laughed at the bullshit we are talking as if we were indeed a family. Not that did not love them as one, but it was funny how pretended to take seriously these little discussions. - But ... It will not tell me anything? - Receiving a lost look, I decided to continue - come with such a good mood today despite being an empty stomach, which leads me to conclude that something good must have happened.

"Oh yeah, sure. This ... - Smiled to see me curious - is secret until after dinner. Curious cat.

It's not fair! Did you know that curiosity killed the cat? Curiosity will kill me so! - Sulky, I spout, pretending to be angry with him that turn just laughed at my misfortune.

"Do not be so. - I felt it caressing my hair, playing a bit with them while we sat around the dinner table, ready to begin the meal - I told you I'll tell you depois do jantar, não disse? Você não irá morrer nesse breve espaço de tempo vai? Garanto-te que você agüenta Keii.

 

-Dono sádico. Deveria te denunciar aos defensores dos animais, sabia?

 

-Sei que não vai. – riu sossegado.

 

-Né, Yamapi.

-Hum?

-Gomen ... I apologize for the last few days. Avoided by having you ... I'm sorry.

It's all right. - Her sweet smile and calm makes my heart skip a pulse. What was that? I was beginning to feel my face flush. That's bad. Definitely evil.

After that we ate in silence, except some times that Yamapi started laughing and after my curiosity alone beat him he had what our children had been primed by the agency, making me recall the fact that almost succeeded in putting fire in the kitchen today when they tried help me prepare bentous, and the fight they had to see who would try the dishes first.

"Oh, Tegoshi was also asking for chocolate Valentine's Day pro

-Valentine 's Day? Oh, I almost had forgotten that.

-If you want, tomorrow I can buy the ingredients. Just tell me what sãoe those, I buy. - I smiled in thanks. - E. .. Gomen ne Keller ... I left TegoMass come and do a pajama party tomorrow ... - Seeing my eyes widening, he returned to apologize Yamapi-Gomen! I promise you somehow make up for it later!

-Could I make now, to tell them what you are doing secret. - He laughed, confirming his head. - The agreement was until after dinner. Have dinner just Yamapi.

-Well ... - He scratched his head and smiling nervous dowdy - I come back, and no, I'm running away. I promise I'll be back soon, okay?

As promised, he returned shortly. In fact, he only went into the room looking for a package that had left there, lying on the couch as if it was intentional so that the package seemed dropped, only to stoke my curiosity even more. After returning, deposited the bundle in my lap, and I just saw the red package with silver lace and then divert attention to her beautiful face that smiled with satisfaction.

-May opening. It's yours.

With mouth slightly open and eyes bulging a little, I would look at the package on my lap as if it were something she saw in front of me at first sight. I opened it slowly, as if afraid of what it contained, leaving us, me and him, in their eagerness to get fully open. Once I opened it, took me to believe that this was mine. It was simple until the garnish, but that was what the Matinha beautiful. A necklace of silver, which probably was not even a little cheap, which contained as a pendant, two small interlocking rings that glittered, one black and one white. And if you pay attention to details, in part within the rings, where they were interwoven, there was a small drawing of a heart. Wandering eyes slowly collar up to his face that was staring at me expectantly, I could hear him say softly.

It's beautiful ... - His face full of relief almost made me laugh, had it not something bothering me - but ... Why am I getting this? For who knows, there is no special day ...

It's just that ... I thought you would get excited about it ... And also like an apology. As you seemed to avoid me, I thought I had to apologize if I did something wrong and ended up bothering you ...

No, it was none! - My eyes widened when I heard him say he thought was his fault. I felt so silly for having worried that it wanted to beat me - Yamashita-san has not done anything wrong! Just I was a bit confused before, but I assure you that I'm not! If anyone should apologize here, I am. Please forgive me. This ... That this sorry I can not accept it since it was not your fault. - Extended the package for him, who refused to receive him. - Please Yamashita-san.

Smiling he approached me, his hands covering mine, making me hold the bag with more force.

-I am relieved that I have not done anything wrong then, but Keller, sincerely want to accept that gift. -Before I could retort it a rest your index finger on my lips. - Please, it is important to me if you would accept. - His face approached the mine and soon I could not tear my gaze from her, mesmerized by the brilliance that they emitted and his voice began to sound so smooth that we hardly understand what he was saying. - Would you accept this gift for me Keller? - I felt his breath touch my face and a brief movement of 'yes' to the head, if you feel closer, and then our lips were touching.

" ~ * ~ "

After the episode of Kiss, none of us had played in this matter, and we ended up just getting back to normal routine as if nothing really what had actually happened. I even began to think I had dreamed about it, but always seeing the necklace she wore now, a smile that refused to leave my face as I refused to take that necklace. It was as if the necklace had turned my collar. And just the mere fact of making this comparison, did not know whether to laugh or cry when remembering that it was still stuck in this apartment.

"Oh, what am I thinking? - Shook his head trying to scare away those thoughts and try to finish the chocolates. Today is Valentine's Day and until Tegoshi had awakened me earlier calling and asking me if I remembered what day it was today. I sighed. He had finished in time. Looking at the clock, I realized it was time to wake Yamapi because after going out with friends to drink yesterday, not seemed that he was able to wake up alone to work.

At the door of his room, watched him breathe quietly, which meant that he was still sleeping in his underwear and wrapped in a blanket. It would be a beautiful scene, worthy of being portrayed in a picture, if not for the fact that he was drooling on the pillow and the motion of scratching the back before returning to its original position. Laughed softly, and how not want him to be late, I decided to wake him.

-Yamapi? It's time to wake up. - I hear only grunts in response - We will have to get up or have to rush out without even taking breakfast in the morning.

I do not want ... - Hoarse voice echoing through the room, making me smile even more.

"Oh, she do. Better get right before I tell you that also acts like a spoiled child for those two bratty.

-Keller's not fair.

"I know not. But come on. I have prepared the breakfast each morning. I have already made up ready for their probable tablets headache. - Accepting her mutter as a thank you get up from his bed, giving him a spanking on his butt, as if it was actually his mother trying to wake you up - get up before I come to play him water.

I smile happy to see you lift, leaving your room and returning the kitchen. Valentine's Day is? It was time that I have not celebrated that date as well. Humming a song no, I started taking my breakfast each morning in front, after all, was his fault for taking so long to wake up, right? Laughed softly as she passed the butter on bread.



part 01.

part 03


( Archive )


0 comments:

Post a Comment