" Chapter 05 ~ part 01 "
"小山 pov "
Exhausted , I'm jumping on the bed, staring at the ceiling with white in the mind in silence for five minutes. I sit up suddenly in bed, running my hands through my hair messing it in a frantic movement.
-AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Do not take this anymore! - Back off my body back to that bed, sighing heavily. Nyanta TegoMass and were making my life a living hell these days ...
would be so happy if this plan if cupid had them restricted to be praising Yamashita-kun ... But no. Had to rely on help from Nyanta, and worst of all, listen to him. Thanks to that, I have moments and embarrassing and in greater quantity than he had imagined to have for a lifetime! What Yamashita-kun should be thinking about me now? Damn, do not even want to imagine ...
Also, after he had accidentally spilled juice on your clothing, lunch burned, fallen upon him, having seen him in the shower by accident and almost kissed in terms jerk 'inadvertently' of Tegoshi ... Not to mention that Nyanta, that damned cat interrupts the connections to all just for me, no choice, listen to opining on the color ..... the body of Yamashita-san ..... not needed those comments, honestly ... Even I might well have noticed on my own ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! What the hell am I thinking? Damn, damn, damn .... They are affecting me! Somebody save me before it's too late! Socorro Yamapi! Huh? But why on earth am calling for his help? No. .. Calm down, calm down ... Calm Keller-chan ... You only remembered him because we are both victims of this ... This, we're just two victim ....
-Keller-chan? Is everything okay?
With my scream of fright, it just takes a step back startled.
-Sorry ... Did not mean to scare you ... Is that ... Lately you seem distracted ... Anh ... More than normal ... E. .. um ... Did something happen? You were rolling on the bed looking a little desperate ...
-yyy-Yamashita-san! - He just frowns and I feel a great desire to beat me because he could not talk right - No! Alright! No need to worry ... Is that ... I was ... Thinking of inventing a new dish! Yeah! Invent a new dish! You know what? The other day I was watching televisãoe were commenting on how important it is to use creativity in the kitchen knows? So I was willing to try as well ... That's it ...
I hear it sigh and desencosta door, walking calmly into my direçãoe sitting beside me. Sensing my nervousness increased, just look away, staring at my hands clenched because I do not know what to do with them, can not see the sudden flash of sorrow that appeared in his eyes. Heat. What I feel is just below the heat from your fingers that lean my cheek in a gentle caress, barely touching my face and then you turn me Forcaos face to face you. Eye to eye. My breath gets caught. This expression serious ... It is the first that you show for me, right? I already knew all of your other faces: happy, smiling, happy, confused, shy ... But serious is the first time. That means I'm in trouble, right?
-Koyama ... - Her voice fades, almost gone, but still clearly audible - Do not lie to me.
was all it took. Suddenly, I could feel everything around me crumble.
"山 P pov "
Laying on the couch, I stare at my right hand that is raised. Why do I feel so confused these days? Hah, like I do not know the answer already. Everything begins with Keller-chan acting strange. In fact, it's all his fault. I do not know what happens to him ... Has been so distracted these days ... And worst of all is that not telling me what the problem is. A feeling of sorrow overwhelms me. Well .. It is expected ... I helped him so much and yet that's how I'm repaid? Não sou digno nem ao menos de compartilhar suas preocupações? Mordo meu lábio inferior. Pra piorar eu ainda quero, não, eu preciso ajudá-lo. Como eu sou patético. Dá vontade de rir de mim mesmo... Mesmo Koyama me ignorando e evitando (confesso que é difícil fazer isso quando convivemos no mesmo apartamento, mas não sei qual o milagre que ele usa para conseguir isso), não consigo evitar me preocupar ainda mais com ele. Talvez eu devesse conversar com Nyanta? Quem sabe a atitude dele é apenas culpa da maldição? Inevitavelmente I hope one begins to dominate ...
Yamashita-Hey! Everything ok there? - Robin when I see a hand snapping his fingers in front of me - I was calling you in a while, but you would not leave that couch ... What happened? Seems that has problems ...
-Nothing ... - Smile at the person in front of me who just raised an eyebrow doubting my answer - is that ... -Weary sigh - is a person who is giving me trouble lately ...
-oh ... - The smirk was present on her face - huum ... Trouble is love? Interesting ...
-Nonsense! - Said laughing - Is my cat ... He knows that I adopted the other day? I take good care of him since that day, but it does not seem can trust me yet ...
-Cat, I know ... Well .. Do not worry so much. He feels he is ready to tell you, he will. Maybe he just could not muster up the courage to do so.
-And why would he need to gather courage? I do not understand ...
-Baak! - Get a light slap on the forehead - Not all problems are often easy to be seen, you know? Anyway, just give it time. I'm sure that later will be fine between you. - Agreed silent, thoughtful - Ne Pi ... You will not even tell me who is this your girlfriend?
-Eh? - Just said it because he was caught off guard.
-Papaaaa! - Listening the familiar voice, just mumble a 'yabe' Takes and gives me a look of sympathy.
-Good luck apologizing for someone else, 'Dad'. - Laughing quietly give him a light punch on my shoulder, trying to give me a strength & then leaves the room, leaving me alone with Tegoshi who soon arrived.
"Hey, you know! Yamapi? - Said entering the room and after seeing me, her smile gets wider still, covering the entire face - Yamapi! Hey, come see! - He opened the pot he was carrying bentou - Today as I was only going to come here later, I went in her house and look! Bentou I won! Keller-chan made a bento for me! Sugoi ne ~! Look! He even cut the nori into shapes of stars to put on onigiri!
-Wow! That good huh Tego! This means that you behaved well today there? - Laughed as he said with his head - Keller-chan or did it come to you soon and stop filling his balls?
-How cruel! - He makes a bitter face-Pope is very cruel! I'ma tell Mama stop doing your bentou! - Filling the cheeks with air, he pouts, but when I start to laugh, he smiles too - but you know ... Mama always said that leaves only the best pro bentou the Pope. I mean really care what Mama always in their bentous, right? - Get surprised, I get no response. Keller-chan struggles much to me? - And as the pope does not deserve, I decided! I'll take the two bentous! - Tegoshi said it ran into my bag and grabbing my bentou running away with the two pots in hand.
-Hi! Tegoshi! You can return! - Cursed softly and got up from the sofa and began to chase that demon - Tegoshi! Return this bentou already here! Tego! It'll be grounded! Tego!
-Massu! Help! Pope wants to kill me! - Said protecting themselves behind Massu who ate a piece of sausage-shaped octopus, probably art also Koyama.
-Eh? Pope?
-Tego bentou my return already!
"But Papa did not deserve! Papa said that I just take work! - Show me your tongue and then only to provoke more.
-Ah. - Understanding what was happening, Massu takes my hand bentou of Tego, under the same protest, handing me smiling. - Pope. - Smiling, I get the bentou and then mess up your hair in a gesture of affection, thanking. - Ne ... Now that I helped you, I receive a piece of your bentou? -Laughs softly as he gives me that face of a puppy begging - onegai?
-Ah ... No way, eh? Okay. Today I share with you two. But only today huh? - Just listen to the cry of happiness of the two as I open the pot, shaking his head negatively. Hope Keller cook enough for dinner since I left without breakfast ...
-Ne ... Yamapi ... - Just looked up, noting that Tegoshi a slowly ate onigiri, as if enjoying it the most - you know what Keller likes-chan?
-Keller-chan? Depends ... What's on your mind?
-Tegoshi are thinking about giving something to the Keller-chan ... Since a few days we will have the Valentine Day
-Hum ... But ... If you are thinking to present it that day, the most obvious would be chocolate, right? - Massu agree with me waving as my other son remained thoughtful.
"But even if it's chocolate, I do not know which he prefers ... And I wanted to give something that Keller-chan would be happy to receive ...
-Anyway, I think he would be happy just with that intention. Tego ... - He returns his attention to me that stare seriously - but anything chocolate with chili or any experiment of this kind. - He just laughed innocent, escaping to promise me that.
-Yamapi will also give chocolates? - Massu ask me after you finish your meal - though ... Never saw Yamapi give chocolates on Valentine Day
-Hum ... It is ... I'd rather buy something from the pro White Day that have to do something ...
-Yamapi is really lazy right ... - Ri briefly the charge of Tegoshi - You think Keller would make a chocolate-chan for me if I asked?
Keller-ever refused anything to you? - Receiving a 'no' in response, I smile fun - after all he is a doting mother who would do anything you asked in the blink of an eye. Tsk. Already said that he spoils you too much.
-Ne ... - Return the curious look that gives me Massu - something happened?
"How so?
Today-Keller-chan was acting a little strange ... I was very awkward right? - with confirmation Tegoshi, continued - Every time we spoke his name, he messed up something, spilling things or even stumbled.
I frowned. The problem was my name? I did something to it by any chance? I do not remember doing anything wrong. Realizing that the two ahead of me still watching me, sighed thinking of something to say.
"Yesterday I heard him muttering something when I entered the room and he was rolling in bed and seemed to have trouble with anything ... I asked if he wanted to talk but he just turned the subject, laughing grin. I thought then that it was a matter that I should not stick until he started avoiding me after that.
-Huuum ... - Hearing this, I looked Tegomass suspicious.
"You do not has nothing to do with it, do you? - Arched an eyebrow when seeing the two almost jump when they hear this and deny shaking his head frantically. Strange, very suspicious.
Massu "Hey - I heard Tegoshi talk quietly, probably preventing me from listening to talk while Massu pulled into a corner - is that the plan is taking effect ?
"But if so, why is he avoiding Yamapi? No should be more understanding?
-Er ... Maybe he's ashamed? But anyway, we have to warn Nyanta about it! If Keller-chan continue avoiding Yamapi, our plan will not succeed ...
Maybe they really have something to do with Keller. But with a shrug, left the room. If they are willing to help, I do not see the need to ask what they did. Probably just a prank. But ... Should they be innocent this time, there is the possibility that Keller be mad or upset with me. This is? Maybe not a good one to apologize? Even more because I have no idea what I may have done ... With this thought, I went to the room where it would happen a photoshoot for a fashion magazine, my work today.
Yamapi-Hey! - I raised the head and stared at the package in front of me - Here. Give it here for your "pet cat".
-Take ... What is this?
-Proof that I am a nice friend. As I was free this morning, I decided to walk, and as it passed in front of a store, I found it here. I think he must serve his case pro. Give it to him and apologize for anything you have done.
-What? You bought ... - I was speechless to see what it contained in that box, smiling accomplice while I felt grateful - Thanks. I'll be a must with this.
-Relax. That's what friends are for, right? Oh, and you're lucky at the time of Valentine's Day or I would not be able to find it there.
Without another word, I grabbed my things and ran into direction will the parking lot, meeting my two sons on the path. Apologizing, I asked that instead of coming today, tomorrow and that they came as a reward, let them do a little pajama party at home. I had the distinct impression I heard them wish me good luck, and with that, I went to my own home with a smile. If this could not help me I would be lost.
( Archive )
0 comments:
Post a Comment