;
note: 小山 - Koyama
増 田 - Masuda
pov - point of view (perspective)
" Chapter 04 "
"小山 pov "
watch the drops of water leaked through the glass window as if they were dripping on me. Who is not influenced by a time dark, gloomy, like this? I feel my mood slip away every second, every water molecule that is attached to the glass pane, the pane that is my only communication with the outside world once belonged. I am eternally grateful to "my master" for saving me, but still can not help but want my freedom again, after all, cats are born to be free is not it? Weary sigh and watch the blur of the window thanks to my breath. Ah ... How I wish to leave here at least for a moment ...
"I know who I'm messing with his unique moment of melancholy, but I think it my duty to remind me I should start worrying a little. - Weak smile when he heard a voice behind me. The voice that often just sounds sarcastic, but always with a tinge of sweetness of good intention to help me.
-I'm starting to get worried indeed ... Nyanta ... How long most think we get caught?
-I was not commenting on it, though I agree it is an alarming issue ... -Tail wagged a little pensive - I apologize for not having enough information for it Keiichiro. I did not think we were really on hold, literally, in a situation like this, so I did not study in depth about this issue ... So I do not know how long it may take up to able to exit freely from here ... The fault is mine, so I ask forgiveness.
-Fine ... No need to apologize ... I also never imagined it would end like this ... -Sigh again, tired - I do not want Yamashita-kun think we are being ungrateful, but ... - Burn my fingers on the glass and then feel the coolness of it - it's wearing me down more than expected ... Do not know if I crumble like this ... Sincerely, I'm starting to get scared ... - I put my forehead on the glass, and closing his eyes tightly, bite my lips. No! I have to keep me strong! Can not break, can not break ... I feel something in my left leg, and when I open my eyes, I could see Nyanta rubbing it in an attempt to calm myself. Smile thanked me crouching and stroking his hair.
-You have a strong mind Keiichiro ... Many could not endure and would be lost before ... I know I will endure to the end for me and for you. -I feel a lick my fingers, the innocent smile still stuck on my lips - But ... Returning to my initial issue ... Do not think you're forgetting someone?
-anyone ...? -I turn my head quickly toward the door - Yamashita-san has returned? - My cat laughed lightly before I respond.
-No ... And I'm not talking about him ... - Before my confused expression, he continues - I'm talking about a person whom you do not have news in a long time.
-Mommy ...? - I'm guessing uncertain.
It's ... She, too, but not I think it would be the person to give us trouble for his sudden disappearance and long, especially when I have to warn you. - Cocoa neck trying to remember ... - Well, when you can remember that person, start thinking of a way to escape ... I can not help you there, know this.
- will not tell me who? Nyanta How cruel! - Claim of seeing my cat away from me, walking slowly to the kitchen probably for drinking water.
-I'm just helping you ... Think of it as just a distraction for your mind does not start to wear off because we are still stuck ... - Grateful smile even though he could not see me. Nyanta always been so ... Always worried about me ...
-Yosh! I lift with more confidence - I need to remember just who that person is or can really get in trouble later! - Smile by the energy back into my body.
" 増 田 pov "
I was frozen with his hand still on the knob and the door ajar. The talking cat ...? Since when that cat talk? He was talking about is not it? Keller-chan was talking to him were not you? They are arrested? Yamapi is a kidnapper? No, it can be, they also have the key that used to open the door for us ... Aaaah! This is very confusing! In such a situation is only one way to find out the truth! Swallow dry, forcing my fingers to move back, ending open the door and into the apartment, reminding me to lock it later.
-K-Keller ...? Keller-chan ...?
-Massu? Massu! I'm in the kitchen! Bring it on! - Strange excited voice that answers me. Well .. For him to continue with this energy, it's nothing bad that happened to leave you stuck here ... Or is it?
I feel my body weighed every step I take in direçãoa kitchen, the package of candy he had bought for Koyama already crumpled and I sincerely hope that its contents are still edible ... Take a deep breath to calm myself, closing my eyes. When I open them, I put my smile ever and finally walk into the kitchen, giving a guy with a Keller-chan excitedly cooking apron with a chocolate cake.
Massu-Good afternoon! The cake should now be almost ready! Come, sit down!
I smile gratefully sitting in front of me and we were both watching the oven. Hmmm ... The delicious smell was beginning to invade the whole environment, leaving me with her mouth salivating. Shake your head back to my focus. I extend my package the Keller-chan who gratefully takes it off my hands.
-Keller-chan ...
-Hum?
-I know the truth I should not have listened, and that's too bad so I put the lives of others ... But ... But ... Why did you say you're stuck here? And why Nyanta can talk? I never heard him talk all the times I've been here ... - Clearly confused, just let me look at that Nyanta to listen to me, sits staring at me and not know exactly if it's just my impression, but it looks like he's smiling fun ... This ... This is very strange ...
-Ah ... I understand ... So you heard ... - Heard it, the guilt comes over me, and Keller-chan just laughed briefly - Do not worry - I feel your hand stroking my hair as if he were caressing a child in - This subject is not exactly a secret or anything ... - He sits next to me catching breath for me to explain all its complicated history that makes me keep my mouth open in amazement at least half an hour.
It's why you said Yamapi owns it another day? - He just nods, smiling sweetly - Bullshit! - He is frightened by the sudden rise in her voice and my expression of grief - you mean you are not dating ...? Then Keller-chan is not our mother ...? - Sadly eye pro piece of cake on my plate, leaving a Keller-chan desperate not knowing what to do.
-boy thinks the other side. - I see Nyanta curious. It is the first time he really speaks to me. - By Keiichiro achieve freedom back, you have the time to join the two. - Joy comes back with full energy, leaving me in this cat wanted to kiss for the great idea.
-Nyanta! Do not give this kind of idea with it! E. .. You? Account with someone else in this absurd plan? - I open my best to smile Koyama, going back a little without action.
-Clearly Tesshō will help me! Do not worry Keller-chan! We both get its cupids!
-Ready. Rather than leave it Keiichiro sad is not it? - Keller-chan just laughed and I forced my phone picked up by typing a number I know by heart. Ahh ... Tesshō will love this news! Even I would not get anything done alone ... Tegoshi always have the best ideas ...
"小山 pov "
; And I still complained about the time that was doing nothing. By Sigh I do not know how many times, listening to praise TegoMass Yamapi for about four days. I look sideways at it Nyanta that literally rolling on the floor laughing. Sadistic damn cat! Sensing my gaze on him, he just looks at me and smiled even more. Roll my eyes and turned to watch him, I decided to approach this subject in another way that beg for it to work! I make my pleading face, causing him to roll his eyes this time, but going to help me in any way.
-Hey. TegoMass! Attention-getting of the two, he smiles satisfied - will have to think of another way to make Keiichiro fall in love ... And what they will do with Yamashita? Keiichiro fall just will not work, does not it? - Thoughtful, exchanged glances before turning their attention to Nyanta.
-Nyanta-sama! Help us!
-We do not have experience with it, know?
Tapping his forehead with his hand, I cringe more still on the couch. What have I done? Damn, damn, damn. With the help of Nyanta, here it becomes even worse! I bite my thumb thoughtfully. I need to find a way to distract them from that subject for a long time ... If Nyanta really take seriously the request and help, not will be any good ... Dry swallow ... If this happens, you may end up that we both really like a couple ... Enforced or not ...
- ... - Silent Nyanta just give me a brief glimpse in his eyes before answering - Right ... Okay ... I will help them a little. - At this very moment I felt my face pale. As the largest time step with Nyanta is obvious that the main victim of the cat's me. What have I done to deserve this?
" ?? 'S pov "
Please, I beg you to remember! I'm looking for this cat for days, and nobody can give me a clue to can find it! I'm starting to get desperate!
-Easy, easy! Look, I'll help you, ok? Just take it easy ... - Note that only the vet takes a photo of my hands to look better - ah! - Smile, but then forced myself to hide.
"You saw it somewhere? Please! Any information is helpful!
"Oh yes, yes ... I treated that cat ... He was almost near death that day ... But thankfully now back to stay healthy! - Smiled remembering the vet - if not for that boy have found him and brought up here, do not even want to think about another possibility - I saw him tremble when trying to imagine and I want to smile just grew.
-Mas ... Who brought it? Have some data that person? I. .. I need to go after him! Any data used! Whatever happens, I want my cat back!
-Easy, easy ... Look ... I have the person's name and you'll pass the phone, okay? You can get in touch with that person and see if she is with her kitten even ... - I take the piece of paper in my hands and smile gratefully.
-Thank you doctor!
-What it ... And Aiba can call me, I told you ... - Replied laughing - I'm happy to help you. I sincerely hope he can regain his precious kitten, right?
-Thank you! - Smile thanks again and go out of his office, a black cat following me soon after. - No doubt ... He saw Koyama. Now we just need data about that person ... Yamashita Tomohisa? - I read the name written on paper - where have I heard this name ....?
0 comments:
Post a Comment