Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can You Use Woolite High Efficiency

mikiyu_chan @ 2010-02-15T00:39:00

" Chapter 05 ~ part 03 "

"山 P pov "

-Papa! And my chocolate?

Good morning to you too Yuuya. - Laughing at my response, Tegoshi me to say good morning while Massu and they look at me with expectations.

"You brought it, have not you? - Hearing that voice anxious, could not resist and decided to haze a little bit of both.

-What? What are you talking about?

-Ehh! Chocolate! Mama sent you the chocolates, do not send it? - The face of despair because of the two chocolate is hilarious, I must admit.

-Chocolate? Ah ... It must be those there that I forgot on the table from home ...

-Ehhh! Papaaaaa! How can you forget?

-Happy Valentine Day - smiles while delivering the package of each.

-Yattaaaaaaa! - Their joy was so great that not quarrel with me because I Caned them.

Do not forget to thank Keller-chan, eh. - But neither had said this and the two were already phoning home, filling Koyama of praise and thanks.

I entered the agency and immediately felt an arm wrapped around my shoulders, pushing me to a room where I should be. I felt no desire to get rid of them, because I already knew who it was.

-So? What do you want this time?

"You know. So? Did it work? Already received the chocolate today?

-Toma! How you're curious! Curiosity killed the cat, you know?

"He has seven lives, not have to worry about that. But do not stray from the subject! So? Won?

-No. Not yet.

What? Even after handing over this he has forgiven you?

It's not that - laughs lightly - also think he was too busy having to make chocolate for two certain people who have approached me there ; the door. I heard the phone ring this morning. I bet that was one of them waking Keller-chan.

-Ah, I see. So okay. But I want to hear the details tomorrow, okay? Ah, court Pi eh. Use chocolate is good, but remember to protect yourself, use condoms huh!

-Toma! - Deflecting pad I've played in his direction, he leaves the dressing room laughing, not looking back to my relief, for I felt that my face was flushed and both.

Shaking his head trying to get the idea that he had put me, I tried to calm myself in order to work. I could not go with the ruddy face like that, right? But ... I could see later that began to be anxious to receive the chocolate Koyama, even without understanding why.

The night cost to arrive, just to make my anxiety growing more, and poorly I could see how I managed to get home so fast. I'm hoping that will not come after any letter fine. I found myself so anxious that even before opening the door, had to swallow hard, trying to calm myself down first while until he could hear the beating of my heart.

-Keller?

No reply, I entered the place that was a little dark and turning on the lights along the way, I noticed that the banquet was in front of me. Wow If I was not winning the chocolate, I would not mind. Not when I was about to win a wonderful banquet in front of me. And it sure is not home.

-Yamapi? Yet? Wow, a little early today. Er ... You think I exaggerate? - I could see his face slightly flushed in shame and could not help smiling.

-Any special occasion to have this banquet?

-Hum ... Thanks for the necklace? And who knows ... We could have a meeting to celebrate Valentine's Day that day? - Asked me somewhat uncertain. Like I could refuse, is not it?

Sure. I'll just wash over me and I started dinner, ok? - With a nod yes, me I drive to the bathroom, and soon we were eating dinner.

never had one meeting so pleasant, I must admit. Just had dinner like another typical day in spite of all the decorations on the table and dishes that were enjoying neat. There was even wine to delight us! And even slightly by Koyama scolding me in the morning with little prank TegoMass, he laughed, too funny, saying that they would like to participate next time.

dinner, watch a movie in the living room and talked a lot wound with a single blanket on the couch, laughing at stupid things and scheming little adventures to test our children, that actually we could never put into practice. A pleasant evening, with the waning moon shining in the sky of darkness.

me having so much fun with Keller, as I could imagine what would happen one day ...?

part 02


part 04

( File )

0 comments:

Post a Comment