The night was slept well so far, I have generally always good to Morbos and Christopher's bed, was not a noise outside or something, could be seen!
but had a very strange dream. So I was dreaming that I am in a church where Andrea Nahles from reading the Bible and her special guest was Takeshi Morishima. I then made a photo with Mori, whereupon he gave me a Backdrop missed. My dreams ey, disaster! Then
first chilled breakfast with Morbo and ciphers and Letters ~! seen on TV5, cool game show from France, gives at least past 20 years and it has not become easier. You get numbers such as 6 and a final number and must somehow be expected with the 6 figures to ensure they reached the final number. For example, 2, 7, 36, 4, 9, 22, last digit 383rd -> 2x22 = 44, 44 +36 = 80, 80x4 = 320 7x9 = 63, 320 + 63 = 383rd But Bock has made!
intuited then the draw of the 3rd CL-qualification round, which was ultimately completely stupid, because the second leg of the 2nd round was not even finished, but already the next drawn was. THE NONSENSE NOW!
short to ICQ, where DANIEL KULTAU ~! anschrieb us and recommended to us, but for BLUE MAN GROUP to go. Morbo said it was worth, and especially non too expensive (60 €). This recommendation should follow us but the whole day over yet, so as directly as we Morbos left home. It drove namely 3 advertising cars past us ... WITH ADVERTISING FOR THE BLUE MAN GROUP! NET KULTAU FOR FREE!
During the whole time I was just sneeze at (probably allergies) we went to the Ostbahnhof. I wanted to buy my weekly ticket at the counter (there is no vending machines) and was happy because it was a woman ahead of me in line. When my turn finally, was the snake behind me but at least 5 people become longer. The good woman had a complaint and that is understood as a net that they should be returned and they would get the complaint transferred money then. "How paid?" "Yes, on their account, if that was processed centrally," "What, why?" "Because, I can not pay, must make the central office." "Yes, and how do I get my money then" "You get paid" "What?" "Transferred on their account!" "Ah ok ... hm ... well, then they can give me back my money now, right?" "NEE! You get paid!"
the whole thing went for about 5 minutes ahead so I laughed my limp, broken Morbo laughed themselves how I laughed me down and we had our fun.
belongings then finally bought my weekly menu and we went to Jannowitzbrücke ~! to eat at BK! Brought me a Hawaii Beef was ok, the pineapple was delicious, took the meat but the whole flavor and ultimately was the part again its extreme price (4 € or so) is NOT worth it!
On we went, back into the train, where a homeless man then asked with a very stiff and oddly presented text (read how) some money. Think he was above the influence of drugs, was also not the first on the weekends, unfortunately. Is so ne thing, some people really need money, but ultimately we live in a welfare state in which none starve, and the likelihood that someone really needs this money is ultimately less than the life that this person simply by begging for lives and this feels cool (you can get some) or the money in alcohol, drugs or cigarettes. In addition, there will also rare cases in which one of the purse is snatched, if you just pick out something ... So I was only in exceptional cases (such as the Speedy Gonzales type in Paris) in matters like money. Well, I think it is when someone, as here, the "begging" is something ready to eat. Thus bringing a man a banana from his pocket and gave it to the guy. Clever!
Also on the trip, we met a mentally ill, the whole time muttering to himself and suddenly losschrie because he felt threatened by his own reflection. Morbo had seen the guy quite a few times as he told me. City, ladies and gentlemen! Did
on Friedrichstrasse, change out the DAY OF SWITZERLAND ~! took place, divine! That's right, Switzerland celebrates birthday with a stage and numerous food and souvenir stalls, we would have known that before, of course, we had eaten something here, but we were tired of BK.
Then it was time for MINI GOLF islanders ~! Was very clever, Morbo was initially very surprising, as lane 7 but came to almost everything NIX Morbo on until the end (hole 20), he met only 1 (!) times the hole was usually always in the limit of 7 shots in the pit layer, too bad! I won then, it shone but not exactly. Anyway, we had a lot of fun, the cars liked very much (better than in Mannheim), in some places it was just something very hot that day, because there the sun on a fully cracked. Were drenched in sweat, accordingly, we indulged in but everyone has a cold BIONADE ~! Thumbs Up for Mini Golf Islander AM ~!, One can only recommend it!
Back at Morbo we looked a little wXw / CHIKARA Joint Venture @ Night 2 show more, show meh was coarse and just so no Thumbs Down. Next "program point" was the CUPCAKE shop ~! in Friedrichshain. Were to go there if you're a little away from the Ostbahnhof, Friedrichshain is really not a nice area. Men are dirty and sleeping on a lawn, the house fronts are run down, it is ... musty. Path has also taken time after about 20 minutes we were finally there and I got me a delicious chocolate cupcake, to BIONADE ~! Was very tasty, but if you look how long we have taken as meaning not necessarily worth it. Too bad that cupcakes are not common in Germany, for example, would in Mannheim I often get some!
On the way back we went again to the East Railway Station, REWE, I felt like ~ to what herbes (for the sweet Cupcake) and brought me a salami baguette for 99 cents! I won one of the shops had that action and of course I used the same. Just curious that the same baguettes with ham or cheese with 2 € cost ... but tastes good and fresh, therefore go against: D Brief purchases brought into the apartment, moved and then we went to the Clown Festival ~~~!!! Had no expectations of it. knew really have no idea what the whole, but I was in Berlin, the name was funny and so looked at the HS, the crew of course at that!
loads so the S-Bahn Unter den Linden and then searched the first Clown Festival. At the Russian embassy over, at the Humboldt-Uni over, but somehow we did not find it, we knew only that it "Unter den Linden" is.
Eventually we found it but then, the Clown Festival ~! Had to pay admission (2 € or so) and then we were in it. Right at the entrance was a stage and a short summary, this was a festival with good clientele (They are not idiots or drunks primitive forms), from there was the entrance not even wrong. However, we would then adjust the prices gastronomic something, was in fact everything pretty steep again, as Currywurst with chips for 6 €. We were running through the festival and met others on the right clever entertainer Archie, who offered a cool program (also 2 € Got by me then), including juggling with fire, head spots shown and a few dashing awards. Also saw his "assistant" like crumbs: D I got to eat me then a merguez ~! (French sausage), but was not so awesome. At one booth, I saw then that it for 4 € an alcohol-free Caipirinha and the prices were on the other stands (6 € up) I then I got a smooth ~! And he was also very tasty! In the middle of the festival was a small passage with a giant disco ball, many people and subtle dance, but unfortunately was not at Morbos thing, the music of old 80's classics such as Shout, Pump up the Jam, and also Mark Medlock today, so we there were never more shame !
Divine then the stage of a Berlin radio station at the other end of the festival, where a Bavarian band all evening English / Cuban music played (Divine combo) was. Had Jean been there, I would have danced with her, I dancte from alone. It was a great atmosphere, I had a lot of fun in between came the cabana Mukke what a real Markout was and I moved with my Gedance and my comments a few glances at me.
had before it started raining, but I'm a fox and had ~ one of the few people here have an umbrella!
Unfortunately, the rain was getting stronger and against 23 clock we made our way home, as had happened to the warm showers, a thick rain, where even the rain did not much. The tram only went at the Alexanderplatz again, what a kilometer away, so we took a spontaneous overcrowded bus in which I, initially, only my umbrella did not see what some Pisses people, but it worked anyway. From Alex we went heem and overall it was still a really clever with Morbo evening, we had fun and I would have even longer, much longer can even stay at the festival, so things still attend generally rare. Clown Festival, THUMBS UP! DIVINE Clown Festival!
Back at Morbo we gambled a round of NBA Live on the XBox, which was REALLY fun, I was behind and was just about to start my comeback, as the DVD abkackte, super! Pulled down.
But in the end was a very nice day ended, I read a little before I went to bed and slept well again on the couch.
From the date of Switzerland on Mini Golf, cupcake shop and the divine Clown Festival, just a really fine day! :) It was time again
0 comments:
Post a Comment