day began again chilled, and had breakfast bissl wXw / CHIKARA Joint @ Venture looked ready.
gabs lunch time at the main station of the divine pizzeria last year. We both ate spaghetti bolognese, although favorable, but were not so awesome. In general, I shall probably not as fast Spaghetti Bolognese somewhere else to eat more because they are not in the Jeannine and me rankommen with the divine Barilla sauces!
During the meal there was the first case that Morbo bummed from my purchased drink should not be the last time on the weekends. Even though I flamte as I gave him but always been what, finally are buddies ~!
bought some new fast ~ LIQUID SOAP!, Morbo they refilled and then we went on our big day program!
We drove to the station, before holding a diplomatic vehicle and a Filipino (?) Diplomats got out, at some point I sit still in such a part!
was planned visit to a diet, but when you come over, we were but the snake is too long, the whole reason we moved to the evening. Photos were taken anyway, ~ among other things, NIGEL! Pose and AZUCAR ~!
then strolled on to the Brandenburg Gate, past the U.S. and the French Embassy ("my" message, I am naturally drawn market again!), To a "U.S. soldier" with flag (actor) in front of goal, with which one could take pictures. I did not escape me, even if my hat was too big: D
on our historical tour we went on to Checkpoint Charlie. Before that I had but for now thirst and brought me an ice cream parlor in the Friedrichstrasse station ... a Bionade for 2.50! Morbo had a ripping through the rip-off, but what it did not stop them again to scrounge from me! Checkpoint Charlie liked
then much of history was already feeling pretty good over the whole scene at the cottage and the stamps distributed to the circulation and the wall piece. Then looked like about 30 other times this weekend in a souvenir shop a Berlin-FANS ~! as a gift for Jean (me a few days had predicted, they need your time a fan in the warm weather), but the search was again unsuccessful.
The history tour was over and then first we were on the Federal Square Cinema. Arriving at Parliament Square we first walked around forever, have an estimated 3 times in a circle until we finally found the cinema. Was still time, so we went again 2 times in a circle, for looking for a suitable place dinner. Then finally decided for a very cheap Chinese, where we got both nasi goreng, plus a rare ~! Was ok, I was only slightly surprised when the whole thing was served with a heat mat and you look at the whole self-packed on the plate, I had never seen the whole thing. In the figures then everyone got a glass of rice wine (?), Morbo skips it altogether, but I was so thirsty that I took a few sips. This got me though not so, because I was slightly ill afterwards: D
the cinema then a divine type that made the whole operation alone. Derb disheveled, whacky comments, as is the bright spot in last year: "A water please" D
"MHM" While I
of market, that my phone was working again, only to see the movie after that the bug was back.
divine the fact that Morbo and I adapted from something purely at all in the audience. The average age was approximately 50 or more and zwischendrinne Morbo and Munki of HS, absolutely divine: D
We looked "empty", it's a very nice, friendly, sweet film, the end was just something funny.
Josef (Zdenek Sverák) is getting on in years teacher. At school he is long gone clear. In particularly rebellious remarks, he even tends to express a wet sponge over the head of the offender. Eventually, Joseph pulls the emergency brake and quits his job. But at home with his wife Eliska (Daniela Kolarova) is sitting around for the sprightly pensioner out of the question. After all of the philanderer realize some dreams - in other part of young women in suspenders. After a brief stint as rudely stopped bicycle courier Joseph ends up in a Supermarket, where he is responsible for the empties. In this haven of old-fashioned hospitality, where people still greet friendly and easy to talk with customers coming, he quickly feels comfortable. His two colleagues, the taciturn Schneider (Pavel Landovský) and the shy boy from the paper shredder, he even verkuppelt. But then the drinks will be made redundant and replaced by acceptance of a bottle machines ...
was clever, *** 1 / 2!
After the end of the film is already slow evening and we were on our way back to the main station in direction of the Reichstag trial 2! On the way I did with my Morbo Copeland imitation SO SO laugh y'know? SO? : D: D SO
also strolled through the government quarter way to the Reichstag, in the still was a large snake. But hell, weather was good, it was still light, we are Morbo and Munki because we are acting dochmal! After 5 minutes is a security type and asked an older lady behind us, if this bothers you for so long, standing wait. She replied harshly, "Lower!" and thus dissipated their opportunities, past the snake get in immediately. We spent the waiting time with Hindu Squats and much Rumgewhackie. Morbo occurred accidentally while still a young lady from Poland to his feet, saw the error but non with him, quote: "If of the stupid flip-flops there own fault "!. D
After 50 minutes it was finally time, we were in the Reichstag, but still have not overcome all obstacles
For us now were metal detectors, correctly, as at the airport (or again to Paris train stations * cough *) had our bags x-rayed and we will abgepiepst. until I had emptied my pockets first passed so for some time, meanwhile, with really ANY beeped in front of us. So also with me, I was searched in detail (well-zipper or belts have been), ONLY IF IT IS NOT Morbo beeps. He was the only one probably of 50 people, which made him very ausmarken. Incredible!
Unfortunately, you could Parliament themselves not to visit (Very disappointing for me), but only high on the roof and into the dome.
But that also ran, it was a beautiful summer evening and we enjoyed the view of Berlin from the rooftop terrace. Were then even the high dome, found that up there but is nothing and went so after 5 seconds down the same path again: D
times but had to go to the bathroom, which was guarded by a Klofrau and a very little snake had the right (one probably 3 people). Point me to, while a guy walks out of the outhouse, wash their hands and verrafft to turn out the water. Klofrau admonished him, I laugh and say quietly, "The boy ey!" For which I have a sardonic view of the types harvested in passing: D
then left the Reichstag after about as much time as we waited and drove home from the train station to the Ostbahnhof. Ride was very funny because it was betrukene English, as female pirates dressed girls and a reggae musician in the tram. Good Times ~!
0 comments:
Post a Comment