, 2008 ~ Berlin, Volume 2 of Munki and Morbo was announced in the German capital!. At 8 risen bissl TV watched (provided MTV with below song and morning TV show about "self-talk" Case for Jeannine and bang, was sitting, Kaya, and was comfortable with;)
Jean took me to the train station, we parted, I took my sub for the ride and then it was also going on soon. One way was far, between Mannheim and Brunswick, the seat next to me was consistently free, which only clever was! On the other side sat a sweet old couple, which had breakfast together, something rarely are nowadays also Immm, unfortunately! In Hildesheim short out and market Verbec angeSMSt and shortly after 3:30 hour drive I was already in Braunschweig.
The taxi ride from Central Station went to my grandma ultra-fast, were more than 5 minutes. Granny Welcomes she was very happy about my first visit and I ate lunch, she had me ~ stew pan! made. Have a lot of talk, then we went to the cafe where I an iced coffee (It was a very warm day!) And allowed a muffin. Time passed quickly and was beautiful!
I was already back at the main station, where I first Jeannine called.
Then we traveled on to Berlin So, now had really proved to block HS-Spirit and the train ride is more than a nuisance at the time: D Very
mangy I eintrudelte slowly in Berlin was the mobile phone coverage. Did Jean SMSn that I was there, but went from Spandau do nothing. Meanwhile Vattern cried all the time and listened to me, even as ever broke from the reception. Have there rumgedrückt 20 minutes, while also at the main station was nothing. At the Reichstag passed, Friedrichstraße, Alexanderplatz and then I was there ~ Berlin Ostbahnhof!
There Markout smaller, because with his divine power walk came LORD LORENZ ~! started and greeted me, just by jmd to be addressed, which turned out to be a work colleague of his. Morbo later described this but quite simply as the "Gherkin": First off D
in Morbos apartment, bag, Cyboard checked and then we went back to buy the Ostbahnhof in Rewe. I've really got things in 1000 for the few days, jelly, 2x Rügenwalder, Sandwich evening for hunger, gummy bears, Müller milk for breakfast and of course BIONADE ~!. Markout of Morbo, because I paid the whole thing with a fifties.
had indeed once hungry and wanted something for dinner and from the many opportunities in the Ostbahnhof I chose a Dürüm Döner ~! While I ordered that I was being watched by Morbo, the ausmarkte only and not stopped laughing. Beede, we are also smart! : D On the way back, threw a glass bottle from the track just a down the stairs, which broke behind us. Completely drunk!
Morbos in Back home, in the elevator we met a young Asians who, like Taiji Ishimori looked.
wanted then CHIKARA look, but just like last year, had the file is no sound. Worse still, the sound of the entire laptop was gone, even after the restart. Morbo have more then asked in jest, whether he have also turned up the knob for volume and lo and behold, he was at the bottom and after turning up again everything. Divine: D
rumsurfen When we discovered then still a really tasteless Eddie Guerrero return video.
evening had come chill, we looked CHIKARA AniversarioCT (Although we wanted to see, let us note eigtl AniversarioMA have, but then the two mixed up: D), I missed it Jean and later we chatted on forever with Sternau, but which also quite pretty much has to say. Incredible! ; D
0 comments:
Post a Comment