Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ns_binding_aborted Value

mikiyu_chan @ 2010-05-04T21:19:00

" Chapter 06 "
"山 P pov "

This is the first time I'm afraid to go through that door. My hand trembles when I get up in search of the knob. Take a deep breath while I put my forehead on the door, eyes closed. Who's afraid of entering the house? Ceases to cause a scene, it is pathetic too - I mumble to myself before a breath just open the door in a hurry and enter.

With closed eyes I try to listen to any noise that withdraws from the presence of someone. After a few seconds (or minutes will have been?) In the same place without hearing anything, I can feel the fear to become stronger. Open my eyes just to see my apartment in the dark. Funny ... Before Kei, I was accustomed to seeing him like that, so why now seems so shocking?

My desperate eyes wander down the hall, making me run until then, looking him in the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen ... And nothing. Even contemplated trying to find him in the cabinet drawers, containing me soon after. I may be desperate, but need not be more poignantly, do I?

I allow my body to sink into your bed, closing his eyes as he felt his handkerchief ; ol under me. If I concentrate, could even smell it, your perfume around the room, written on those objects. Maybe if I open his closet and took one of her clothes as shown in movies, those classic scenes, I could feel it stronger, but I can not. I do not know what's worse, seeing that he did not take anything that could remind him of me, or take everything and leave me with nothing, only memories, just let me drown in remembrance ; them.

Actually, that's my biggest fear that I prevents opening that closet is that when you open it I will actually accept the fact that he left me.

To tell the truth I want to be angry, even hate him, call him ungrateful, but in shock that he played me drained me energies. I have not even mind to think about it, I not want to think about it.

I take fright when he felt something brush my hand, but noo enough to make me jump. I open my eyes trying to focus and find what it was. My bad, I mean who era. Nyanta by targeting weak smile and realize that he watches me with those big black eyes sadly, as if asking forgiveness for something that never even made. I pull him close to me and the embrace affectionately like Kei there, which leaves no part of being true. Consider the possibility of leaving a part Koyama its me calmed me down. It may be that at dawn Nyanta will no longer be by my side, but I ignored it and allowed myself to grab the slightest hope.

Ri to think if that was how the owners feel when their beloved pets fled the house, but I can not think so, can I? Because even though we push, I knew I could not classify it as a pet. Not since the beginning I never, ever have classified this way.

Nyanta Seeing flashes her lovely and bright eyes continuously showing their fatigue, pulled him closer to me and then we cover, close our eyes and slept. I with the hope that it were all just a bad dream forget upon waking.

" Nyanta pov "

How many more times I will try to weather Keiichiro their mistakes? Sigh briefly, careful not to wake the person next to me. I look at his face for a moment and notice the sadness that is present there, though concerned about the situation, I feel like smiling a little.

"Your concern for my other self is genuine, as well as her feelings for him, I can feel it. I'm really relieved to know that Yamashita ... Well, I believe that soon the call by first name too, is not it Tomohisa?

breeze wanders through the room, making me turn my head, I turned into the window and the silvery moonlight that she passed by. Getting up quietly, going towards that which calls me, the beautiful pale deity who guards us and visit us every night. I sit on the edge of the window and admire in silence for a moment to really do what I asked was: talk.

-I share your concern about my Goddess, but that does not know nor can we possess the power to interfere. - Close my eyes to a pause, thinking better of the situation while still asleep in bed Yamashita of Keiichiro. - It is true that we can not interfere, only advise them, but still I ask you not to worry. Keiichiro know very well and he would never abandon Yamashita, who welcomed him and take care of him without even knowing. Just not so sure I have the respect of Shigeaki, after all he is one of the few who obey Keiichiro without even asking why what.

Chapter 05

Part 02

(Archive)


0 comments:

Post a Comment