Do not talk that way. It gives me the impression that you do not like Shigeaki. We both know how much that boy worries and cares for Keiichiro. - My eyes widen when I see the gray light before me, around a beautiful woman with the delicate face, charming smile and aura pure sensual with a light touch, the explanation of why we feel so attracted the moon.
-Oh, nice to meet you in person my Goddess. - She just smiles gratefully, allowing me to continue - Yes, I like Shigeaki, however I also know that even the chance to tell my other self, never to return, he will obey. Tentatively, perhaps, but it will.
Shaking his head, making her beautiful, long and straight hair swinging in the wind and the little bells woven into her hair adorning her tresses play their music, she disagrees.
-You should rely more on his other personality. - His forehead wrinkles are a little to aim at the sleeping body of Yamashita and before I even ask what happened, she replied. - Excuse me, I just got distracted with her sad aura. He is really worried about not seeing him more, is not it?
Giving way to go inward and she walked up to him, I allow myself to watch it some more.
-Yes it is. - Weary sigh, and look funny on me makes her eyebrow arching. - If you have You know what I want, why do you want to hear my confirmation? - A brief laugh occupies the room while she ran her hand through his hair, nor take care that a mother would do to his sleeping son. - And, yes, I will not leave. Keiichiro although intuitively already chosen and accepted Yamashita as its "owner". - She makes a face when hearing that word.
-Still do not like the term "owner". Not helped that their descendants virassem submissive to others ...
"But they still do not know. Patience my lady when the time comes they will know the true history, legend. - With this we
" Wagahai pov "
-Why, I thought it would come early. I've been waiting all night, you know? - Smile without even turning to face my visitor. No worry, I continued to admire the landscape window that was bathed in moonlight, my preferred view, be said in passing.
"I've been a little busy, and you should know very well why. - And he did. Yet let him continue, Keiichiro not returned today.
-By chance is being overprotective Nyanta? Shige would never do anything that would undermine Kei-chan. Well, at least not intentionally.
-I know, but now not only are Keiichiro, is not it? - His restlessness bothered me a little, but I tried not to watch it.
-Oh yes! The model! Tell Nyanta, as it is? - Luckily for me not being a dog, or my butt would be moving from side to side frantically. - Just know your name and where you live so far. Yamashita Tomohisa, no?
-Yamashita is a good guy. Worries and cares enough Keiichiro. - Wanted to roll my eyes to hear the serious tone that Nyanta spoke, but curiosity was higher.
-Speaking of that over looks the way you commenting father's daughter's boyfriend ... - Whispered and laughed when he stares at me insulted. - Kei-chan does not stop mentioning it to Shige.
-And yet forgot him somehow. Why has not he come back? Do not even remember to say he was going to somewhere ...
-Yahhh! - Laughs at his frown. - You should know him better than me! Keller-chan is so happy to go out again that I never even thought it might make someone upset.
-Wagahai ... Where are they? - Realizing his brow wrinkling in distrust, I could not do nothing but sigh defeated.
-Nyanta ... Before I tell you, I need to stay calm. - Stirred me uncomfortable - I can even help you later with whatever your plan ...
-Wagahai ... - My name said in that tone of warning is not good ...
-Ok, I say. They're back. Are at headquarters. - Before his eyes in disbelief, I added quickly. - Is not that what you're thinking! Shige just want information on the status of Kei. He would never do something like 'that', because he never even heard anything about it. I did not tell him. - I see him sigh with relief, making me grunt. - If he were to try, I would keep him anyway, too ...
We sat in silence watching the brilliant natural satellite . The night was calm, quiet, perfect for those who want to sleep soundly, or as in our case, we analyze our Situation as thinking about what we would do. In a low voice, talked to Nyanta.
"Maybe it's best to let the two spend the night at headquarters. Today is not a full moon and the road can be very dangerous for humans. - He just agrees with a nod. - And I suggest you also go. Yamashita company will need tomorrow, right? Rest assured it will forward your message to them. - Just an exchange of glances we parted, his image disappearing before me or snap.
"山 P pov "
Waking Nyanta with paw touching my face. Bewildered look at the side trying to recognize where I was. The apartment was silent, staring at me Nyanta curious sitting on my lap.
-Koyama did not return, is not it? - The sadness I felt yesterday, again. - Will ... He will not come back? - Hesitant and asked my alarm just yawned and stretched.
- He will return . - To hear that my eyes widened slightly and felt a little hope in my chest. - The proof is that I'm here. Now dress up and have to take breakfast in the morning off, I fear. I can blame for the task of waking you up, but nãoa cooking. Unless you want raw food and cat hair, of course. - Laughs, shaking his head negatively, and when I get up to go to the bathroom, I went hands on Nyanta, an affection in thanks.
The shower water discharged by strolling through my body. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on this alone, only to feel it and let my heart be still. Could not go to work without being able to concentrate is not it? I think it took a long time in the bath, because when you exit Nyanta was asleep. Not wanting to wake him, I left making as little noise as possible, even without the will to work.
"小山 pov "
-Shige ~! Did I mention it's not that! We're not dating, okay? While it is true that we kiss yes, but from what I remember well, it was only once! - Said exasperated, but he just looks at me with disdain, making me angry huff. - It's the truth, ok?
Koyama-Ok. You may not be dating, but there's something there that you do not want to have to count. Nyanta not accept help the two of you just join for fun. He would not mess with people's feelings like that and you know it very well.
I looked at him unsure whether to continue. This person before me is a the few who know me well. If you think twice, Shige knows me better than myself! Sometimes it is useful to help me with some problems, but others such as this one sucks! I'm trying to get away from my problems and he will not let me!
I do not know why you want me to tell you if you already know what it is.
It's good you say. Sometimes it can really help you to accept.
"Since when are you a psychologist? - Muttered grumbling. - So I know you study law!
"You're my first patient until I will graduate in
I felt my face grow hot as my eyes widened at the bad Ximo can and started to stammer.
Of course not! Wow, where did you get that idea? Ah! Look what time it is! Gotta go! Just got what I needed, I can come get the rest later.
Interestingly, their reaction Keller-chan. - I jumped with fright and seeing Wagahai, loose their breath. - Hope I'm not interrupting, but came Nyanta leave a message yesterday night.
Nyanta? Why he would meet with Wagahai instead of me? Recalling that after the cat was unpredictable, I let my curiosity aside and started to worry. If Nyanta came to leave a message, that Yamapi will be okay?
-If you are thinking of Yamashita Your intuition is right Keller-chan. - He smiled fun - Nyanta said he is very worried about his sudden disappearance.
-Oh! - I cried. - I forgot to leave a message warning you! E. .. You said last night? What day is today? What time is it? Oh my God, I have killed only Yamapi lack of concern, literally!
"That gives you not see the clock. They know very well that here in time is slower. - That thing is supposed to be a cat (already regard as a noo, because cats are cool and this one is sadistic!) Laughed at my misery!
Grunting in complaint took two backpacks that had separated and ran in a hurry to get home while trying desperately to think of a way to apologize to my "owner". Credo ... Since I am a cat denatured!
-E is not even a little love, light ...- I heard the voice of Shige and sarcastic laugh Wagahai before closing the door and run .
Arriving at the apartment door, was dripping with sweat, breathless and anxious. For hours Yamapi's probably working, but that does not make things even a little easier. Not when I know it's there Nyanta and will give me a sermon. Ah, if Yamapi were here at least would get the scolding at once instead of two ...
I had time to pack my things in my room (after listening Nyanta scold me, of course), bathing, going to market, prepare dinner and clean the apartment. I noticed that my bed was unmade, while it was made, indicating that no one had slept there. My face flushed again just thinking about the possibility of him spending the night there in my bed, but shook the head and heard the click of the door opening.
Yamapi stood there, her hand resting on the knob, staring at me as if I did not believe what I was seeing. I felt the guilt consume me once again and cursed myself for not having warned him.
-Yamapi ...? Hey, gomen for ...- ont he just hold me tight, and almost choke me, but I understand that after the concern he should have passed this reaction is normal, right ?
-Keller ... - Mumble a "yes?" Hesitantly, softly. - Never ... - His voice hoarse whisper in my ear, distracting me a little. - Never heard sum like that?
Feeling my body get hot and my vision blur, closing groaning under the eyes, and open them again, the only thing I see is Yamapi scared and much bigger than me.
-What ...? - We both looked at the window confirming that the sun shone still and strong. - Keller ... Why did you become cat day?
Ah, damn. Things will get more complicated ... Mostly because I DO NOT know how I became!
Part 01
Next chapter
0 comments:
Post a Comment