Thursday, December 3, 2009

In A Total Time Of 2.0 Min A Duck On A Pond

mikiyu_chan @ 2009-12-03T22:09:00


7 Lifes

~ 満月 の 猫 の curse ~

(Mangetsu neko in the curse)


"
Chapter 01. "

" 山 P pov "

I give a cup of coffee to the person in front of me who smiles in appreciation before receiving it. The only thing I know the about him is his name: Keiichiro Koyama. After having agreed with him beside me, after my shock, my borrowed some clothes since leaving him like that, just put my blanket with ... Hmm .. No. Definitely not good. To be able to think clearly I went for coffee and now just stared at each other not knowing what to say.

-Hum ... - He began to say - I know it's kind of hard to believe ...- lift an eyebrow and he sighs - okay ... I confess that if it were me I would not believe, but could you hear me until the end? I think after he saved me, you have a certain right to know that ...

I was silent and started drinking my coffee, as he one begins telling his story.

-cat that you saved me. My family is ... um ... say she is cursed. And this "curse" that makes us own cat at full moon nights. That's basically it.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but ... Curse? I can not believe yet. - He just shrugged.

-Japan is a country that has in the past so many legends and everything that dominate today ... With so many legends, myths and curses, is not difficult to find that some of them are real. - I had to agree on that - anyway, I'm not asking you to believe me, although it would be nice ...

Again, we were silent. Despite being a difficult story to believe, I began to be in doubt. Why the hell Koyama had to have the same eyes that cat? Koyama sighed and shifted uncomfortable in chair.

-Look ... I agradeçoa your help, your kindness and hospitality, but ... I guess I better go ... I. .. Can I return after their clothes ... - Agreed and soon I was left alone in the kitchen.

Backboard head on the table and stare at the clock. The hands are moving so interesting today ... I hear strange noises coming from the room, frowning. Now the cat decided to rob me? Is that it? I get up and go to the source of sounds.

Yeah. This is the weirdest scene I've ever seen in my life: the door of my apartment is open and even giving a boost Koyama and running toward her, he is thrown in as if there were an invisible wall there. Pisco balançoa eyes and head. I must be seeing things. But when I look back, the scene repeats. This time sitting on the floor with Koyama Breathing hard.

path to the door and quietly raise my hand. Clearly there is nothing preventing the passage here. Enter and leave my apartment without any problems. Koyama sit and watch without notice in the lift my arms, like a bride, in fright, he spends his arms around my neck to keep from falling. When I try to get through the door now with Koyama in my arms, I open my mouth and an 'oh ....' although not leave any voice. Koyama I go down my arms, trying to raise my hand to the door, unable to pass her course. What was even before the conversation? Damn ...?

After seconds, still staring at his hand he could not get through the door, Koyama asks

- Yamashita-san ... By chance you adopted me ...? I mean - he corrected himself Quickly-by chance you adopted the cat last night?

-I took him to the vet - he said, explaining not understand - it brought to my apartment and was looking after him so I think yes, why?

If turning in my direction, I could see her face a little pale, his eyes half wide and was gulping.

-Because ... This is exactly why we can not get out - I'm hoping the rest of explicaçãoe he turns his gaze from me - Hmm .. I think ... What I am forced to tell the "curse" of my family in more detail for you to understand Yamashita-san ... - Saying this, he collapses and rejoice a little for my reflexes, to do otherwise, he would be on the floor, not in my arms.

"小山 pov "

Where am I? It's dark, do not see anything ... I look around but see nothing. I hear a noise from my left side, turning his head quickly, only to find something black and furry. Sigh of relief.

-Nyanta! Where are we? What is this place?

espreguiçae My cat yawns, just waking up.

-Yahhh ... - His voice echoes in my head, although his mouth did not move - you passed out, not you remember? - Began to lick his own back, if by "cleansing" - after all, you were between life and death yesterday, said, exaggerating, because if it were true, I would not have returned my form human and maybe even would have agreed - is not no wonder that your body is not recovered.

I run my hand through my hair nervously, looking for the exit, even though I know it's useless.

-I can not leave his apartment. What do I do now? - Although cats do not have eyebrows, I could swear that he was bowing to now.

-You know the rules as well as I Keiichiro. There is nothing I can do about it. Will have to get used to the new house. It will not be difficult. He was lucky that the person you met yesterday is kind that way.

"I'm not complaining about Yamashita-san! - Snorted - But do not think it's a good idea to have to invade your house like that. He does not believe in my story yet! - I saw the look of fun Nyanta - What? Said something wrong?

-No ... Not a bit. But I am surprised you like him enough to defend it from me, although I have not offended him. - I felt my face blush to hear it - Anyway, if you can offer to take care of his house as a way to compensate him, not as if you were to get out of there for a good time anyway. What about our history, today is still full moon night, then he will be forced to believe later.

I opened my mouth to say more, but suddenly I heard someone calling my name. How strange ... Whose is that voice? I see the eyes of Nyanta shine even more, as if laughing, which made me even more confused.

-Is not it time you go? I see that you are calling. Oh, I can let the news story for everyone here. - With that, everything went back to get dark.

-Koyama! Koya ... - I open my eyes a little, blinking, trying to make my vision come into focus - Koyama!

Yama-shita-san ...?

"You okay? You went out of nowhere about five minutes ... - Nod, still half dazed, and realize that I'm lying on the couch in your living room - now you woke up, I'll make lunch ... Or you can sleep a little longer. When ready, I'll wake you up. - Agreed with the head and saw Yamashita-san going to the kitchen before closing his eyes. Yamashita-san is really nice ...

Hmm .. It smells good ... What is it? Looks good ... Hear Yamashita-san called me in a soft tone. I think that lunch is ready then. I sit down, and still a little bewildered, I look at the living room table, where there is a dish of pasta, two plates, two cups and a jug of juice. I feel kinda bad. Besides Yamashita-san found me, take care of me, I'm still giving so much work ... My stomach growls, making him laugh and making me blush.

"I guess I was right to wake you up then - the amusement in his voice clear.

-not my fault if I have not eaten anything since yesterday afternoon, when I took the rain ... - Murmuring 'Itadakimasu' fast começoa eating - Yum! What a delight! Yamashita-san cooks very well! - Smiles while eating a little more.

-Or you're so hungry that even if he ate stone, would find delicious ... - I stopped a bit to eat, pretending to think before answering.

Yeah, that too ... - I hear her 'hey! " indignant, soon after we both laughed.

" ~ * ~ "

After lunch, I managed to convince him to let me do the dishes, but did not yet know how much of your apartment, Yamashita-san also had the work and keep things dry. But it was pretty fun even. We talked and I discovered that Yamashita-san worked as a model, but had taken some days off. I was not surprised when he told me about his work, I mean, Yamashita-san really is a person of extreme beauty even without makeup and some hair is as messy now. I nodded, returning to concentrate on what I was doing.

And here is where I keep the towels. Since we do not know how long you will be stuck here, feel at home. No need to wait my permission to do something. If you do something that bothers me, I'll tell you, so relax, OK? - Grateful smile and he smiled too, watching the clock after scoring three half - Good ... I gotta go do some shopping, do you think will be fine alone? - I say with the head and he smiles satisfied - I'll be back soon, okay? - That said, I'm left alone in the apartment that ended up becoming my home.

" ~ * ~ "

never thought that in just two and a half hours I would feel much so bored in my life. And I have tried to arrange several Things to do: clean up, straightened the kitchen, tidied up the rooms and washed the bathroom! Worse, there's nothing interesting on TV. Yamashita-san is taking too long ... Does he miss me? Annoyed, balançoa upside surprise that thought. Ah ... I know! Smiling, go to the kitchen rolling up their sleeves. I will prepare the dinner! I just hope he likes it ... Because I do not know what he likes or not ... Smiling again, I would cook.

I smile pleased to note the dinner table. All done! I just hope that Yamashita-san do not wait or the food will cool. The apartment door was abe and a 'tadaima' is heard. Great! My smile widens. At the right time! When I say something, Yamashita-san adds.

-Wow! What is this feast? - Banquet? I exaggerate. Just bake the fish, did Miso soup, fried potatoes, steamed vegetables, guioza ... Basic stuff is not it?

"I hope you do not mind that I have touched in your kitchen. I just prepare, so better eat before it gets cold ... - He be, sitting at the table quickly.

-Hum! That's good! Where to learn to cook?

"My mother. - Shrug, starting to eat - I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you want, I can be in charge of the kitchen as a way of compensating my invasion. - I speak in a serious tone, but he just laughed.

-I do not mind eating what you prepare, in fact, until I'm happy, but do not feel the obligation ... We can take turns if you want.

-No! I want to do it!

-Hum ... For me, fine ... -Satisfied smile, back to eating.

We met less than twenty-four hours, but even so, except in the morning a bit strange, we were doing well . Incidentally, I have to be relieved because he is not one of those people that once they hear my story, tries to make me a guinea pig in experiments. Not that I have ever lived through it, but I shudder to imagine.

We finished dinner and straighten things out after we sat on the sofa chatting, ignoring the television on, until the pains of my body again. Drugs. I hate this part.

-Koyama ...? Are you okay? - Nod while I get up sofa, ignoring the concern that appears on his face and going around the balcony, where the moonlight illuminates part of the floor.

-Yamashita-san ... This ... It proves I'm not lying ...

" 山 P pov "

Koyama When approaching the door balcony, the only thing I can think to see him bathed in the silvery moonlight, and his brown eyes shining douradamente, is how this view is beautiful. Hardly have the strength to blink. But suddenly he huddles around, his face twisted in pain, although he did not scream. The only thing I see after my clothes are, those who borrowed on the ground, and within them, called a kitten left. What the hell ...?

-Koyama ...? - And the feline wonder just nods.

previous chapter
(Archive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment