Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How To Use Scanner With Ebay

mikiyu_chan @ 2009-12-09T15:05:00

[chapter 02.]
[Yamapi pov]

Wow Glad I was sitting. Only with the shock, I probably would have fallen on the floor. Cocoa head trying for the thoughts in order. Ok The curse actually exists. Funny that I am in so much shock. It must be because his eyes that I always compared with the cat. I think my subconscious just accepting it. When I realize, Koyama still did not move, just stood there on top of clothes, which is not even a little good considering he just recovered from the storm yesterday and now is that soil ice cream.

me up and when I step toward him, he automatically takes a step back. This ... It was weird. By chance he finds I'll hurt you? Frowning at the thought, and call me down.

-Come. Not good you stay on the ground as it has not recovered. Come on, I carry you - smile as he interspersed between my eyes mãoe my face - I think now you should know that I will not hurt you. He

one begins to walk toward me hesitantly at first, to soon start running and jumping on my lap, making me laugh while I stroke their fur.

-Sorry I scared you and not be believed.



I hear a meow in response and it rubs on my belly, a typical action feline, but the way he thinks to tell me that all is well. Carry it in my arms, caressing it and still get purred in response. The smile on my lips seems not to fall apart. Also, with himself in the form of cat looking so happy, relieved and happy, no way.

Ne-Koyama - he look at me curious - that way you can not talk? - He does 'not' with the head and meowing is making me laugh a little - sorry. I do not quite understand what you're talking about. - Putting him on the bed, I see him walk on it until they straighten out and then lay beside her - I think we'll have to leave tomorrow so the conversation. - Stroke your hair again, seeing him yawn and close their eyes - good night.

[~*~]

Why on earth I forget to close the curtain? I turn in bed and groping her a little. Huh? Something is wrong. Bent one eyebrow and then open my eyes to confirm. Koyama Where you been? I loose, and so get out of bed, a good smell invades my room. Ah, so is explained. Sleepy way to the bathroom, wondering how you can wake up so early Koyama.

Good morning - I whisper low, I sat beside her. Good morning

Yamashita-san! - He is smiling ... morning? You can smile in the morning? - How not to know yet what you prefer for breakfast each morning, today I decided to take a chance with the Western mode after finding packages of bread-of-way. - Smiled at the banquet he had prepared. If it continues like this, I will not be easy getting fat - Or would you prefer our breakfast each morning? - Frowning, he looks at me worried and I can not help but think that scene fluffy.

-Whatever. I like to eat, then I have no preferences. Hmm .. But this looks good! - Stealing a loaf of bread from his plate, eating, smiling as I watch his face angry - It's boom ~! Koyama, I also want it!

Ignoring the nozzle that you do, I still eat happy, seeing you laugh quietly and prepare my food. Funny as I got used to the presence of each other. Looks like we've known for so long.

-So ... - Placing the bread on my plate, he takes a sip of juice fast - Want to hear my story? - As a nod as a piece apple. The bread he prepares is so good that I think I'll eat it last - I'm not quite sure when it was started, but I'll tell everything I know and remember.

It's something serious? - Começoa be worried but he just smiles shaking his head.

-I'll try to make the story short for you to understand. You know the animals talked in the past and had magical powers ... - In fact, I thought, so many legends about it - then ...

"Wait! - I raised a hand - do not tell me that you are the one that legend and that for whatever reason that magic is still alive until someone release of maldice will ...

Koyama stares at me in silence to absorb what I said, laughing soon after. Incidentally, I was laughing so hard he fell off the chair and was rolling on the floor, her hand clutching her stomach and tears out his eyes. We can say that I finished taking my breakfast each morning quietly until he gets back to normal breathing.

-This ... - Said rubbing his eye - is the first time I hear something! - Fun, smiling, turned to face me - Good .. It is true that not many people know my story, but Yamashita-san is really an interesting person! - Smiling, laughing softly - but want to stop to change the subject?

-Oh, sorry. Please continue. - River of his playfulness.

-As I was saying ... Back then there was a family of cats that were superior to others. It was a clan that lauded the knowledge, so fond of collecting information about everything. Knowing this, many people visited it clan in search of information of various topics. Illness, medicine, cuisine, geography, economics ... They had information about everything. And even if the person did not think about what you were looking, the curious cats as they were, they would go to find something else. That phrase 'curiosity killed the cat' is not for nothing know? There have been many cases that the subject was too dangerous they had just sacrificing his own life - he frowned, imagining the scene, focusing attention on me then - but every family has its black sheep, right? ;? - Laughed - in the case of cats, who had amused himself with all visitors. He had no interest in what was happening around him, just wanted to have fun and like most was working meeting those seeking information or were traveling in search of them, that he felt lonely kitten with frequence NCIA.

A cat lonely? And I thought that cats were individualists. I turned my attention to Koyama who did not seem very happy to see that I turned it momentarily.

-One day it was in these lonely moments, he felt someone stroking her hair, and stood staring at the boy who smiled happily. It seems he was accompanying his father, and with nothing to do, saw the cat alone and decided to call him to play. Cat, glad to have someone's attention, promptly accepted the offer. If a lot of fun and time to go, the boy promised to return more often, so the cat would not be so alone. Fulfilling his promise, the boy always came and stayed two hours playing time for him to return. Years later, when rested, the boy said "it's a shame we have to say goodbye forever. It would be so nice if we could get together, right? ". Hearing this, the cat said nothing, but an idea had formed in his head. The next day, after researching a lot, when the boy came toward him, the cat told him the idea, and delighted, the boy accepted right away.

When night came, the two made a request that the moon was at its maximum power, the full moon. Moved by the sincere desire of the two, the moon has granted the request and after that day the boy and the cat became one, thus had to be separated ever again.

-seems a fairy tale.

-Now you can sue anybody told you that fairy tales were lies.

-Will I earn enough money?

I do not know, but you can try. - Koyama laughed and seemed more relaxed somehow.

-So ... Let me guess. After request, it turned to day and boy cat at night?

-Cats like most of the evening - said nodding.

"But that does not explain the fact ~ and you can not leave the apartment.

No, not explain. Well .. There are some things that were changing with time, but do not worry about these details now. Since I can not go on ... Say my feline side eventually accepted that adoption did you, why not get out.

-Ah ... Wait! When you becomes a cat, it is still you, right? Or you have something of a split personality too?

-No. I'm me. Like I said, some things were changing with time. I believe that magic melts away. Must be why I only turn into a full moon night. Any more questions?

"You're bound to get stuck in this apartment the rest of life just because I've adopted? - Horrified at the thought of asking.

-No ... - He shakes his hand - only to My next cat think I learned. -Laughed - but until then I'm stuck here. Must say I'm relieved by your apartment to be great. I do not know what I would do if he got locked in a tiny place. - Try to think of anything else to ask and he laughs - no need to hurry up and ask all at once. I will not run and is not as if I could get out of here anyway. We can leave this interview for another time. - I agree and he smiles - great! Now, Yamashita-san ...

-Yamapi.

-Hum? - He makes a confused face.

-You can call me Yamapi. Forget all that formality. - His smile was the biggest he had ever seen until today.

-Or you can call me then Keller-chan! Er ... Yamapi. -Smiles at my nickname.

Yes, Keller-chan?

-other day when I cleaned the apartment, I found something, then I was thinking ...

We spent the whole morning playing twister and video games. We stop only when our stomachs started to rumble, going to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. We made such a mess that I swear I have never seen my legs in the kitchen air that way. I ended up being thrown out with Keller-chan saying it was for the sake of our survival, because if I kept distracting him there, he would not get cooking and end up starving. I exaggerate. What is the delivery then? I sat on the couch pouting, changing TV channels.

[~*~]

-Right. Anything else? - I wonder as I look at the list in my hands.

-No ... I think not.

-Anything, turns on my phone. So I will go to market.

look at my watch and I do not like it one bit. Damn traffic! Murphy's Law, ever heard? Yeah, I hate it. Just because I naively thought it would make purchases and would return home in fifteen minutes, it's been THREE HOURS! Damn crowded market. Damn traffic. Damn traffic accidents. Damn red lights. Sigh

tired when I pick up another red light. How will Koyama is? It must be horrible to be stuck in one place with nothing to do. My period ends tomorrow off ... How will it be? Koyama will be a good time alone. And to think just spending my two days off at home and I'm not complaining. Rio down with that thought. Hmm .. who knows if I buy a cat? Then he could do for the company's Keller ... No. Just imagine that they can fight with Koyama in cat form ... And if that happens in my absence? Not good. Fish? No. Would not it be nice if not a bit Koyama end up eating them out of pure instinct and a big dog is definitely not. Strange my phone rings, but smile to see the number. Is the number home.

-Speech Keller.

Yamapi-Gomen eh ... But can you buy cat food too? - Frowned. Anh? Koyama now has to eat cat food too?

previous chapter
(Archive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment