Loveless
~ ~ Our Last Goodbye
Pairing: KoyaPi
Genre: Romance, (Fail! ) Against
Ranting: none
Summary: When we're in love when the person you love is happy, right? Even if it is not on our side is not it?
Disclaimer: Ryo, Yamapi and Keller-chan I do not belong, do what. Neither song Loveless. Want to complain? Try to talk to Uncle Johnny ...
[Yamapi pov]
-No ... Why? - Look away, would not stand seeing you cry, no, anything but ... - Tomo ... Explains to me!
Reluctantly, I turn to face you, my eyes holding in his, and I would not try to cover the pain. His eyes widen as I understand. I smiled at the thought that bitter still able to communicate only with one look.
Her trembling hands are directed at me, and I just pray in my mind that I will not reach. Is already too hard for me, I need your touch to tempt me even more. Please. Can not you see? No. .. I have to stand strong, even unwilling. As if hearing my prayers, your hands stop, but her pleading voice was enough to break what was left of me.
-Tomo ... Please, no! Anything but that! - Clear that the tears flowing down her face making me want to dry them, but her pleading voice was enough to break what was left of me.
-You know it's the best ... You know why ... - murmuro em um tom quase inaudível e minha voz quase falha, mas pelo menos sei que você me entendeu.
already know you somehow
Not to look down the
I'm parting 切Ri出Sezu are
shadow fell on the pavement
寄り添っ て 重なる のに
二 人 の 想い は 今 離れ て いく
I sort of knew
You look down,
is why you can not say 'let's finish' is not it?
Although our shadows on the street are intertwined,
the feelings of us both will separate now
At first everything was perfect, was not it? Even despite the dull weather between us when we confess ... I still remember the time we stayed in silence trying to think of something to say and in the end we just laughing at the strange weather we were. How did we end up kissing after that? Our first kiss together ... The first of many others ... Heavens! This How long does already? And I still remember every detail, as if it happened just now ...
Time ... We spend so much time together, even said that once seemed only one person instead of two, remember? So many times we laughed together, cried together many times ... Able to communicate with just one look ... And even knowing this, thought I would not notice the changes? Thought I would not realize that you started looking for someone other than de mim?
love you wrong I have come across a word
Tsunagitomeru found
À você que encontrou um novo amor,
Não consigo pensar em nada para te prender comigo.
The next day was also special, right? I could not stop smiling as much as I wanted, as you smiled shy, making me want to hold you tight, kissing you countless times ...
m Because we are new couple, though we did not have much intimacy. By the touch of our hands made us jump, blush and get our hearts-that DOKI DOKI, is not it? After so many times when we accidentally pulled up, Ryo scared me throwing a pillow on my head, saying something like, "Let this love-love for ever after I'm sick up here", but the smile on his face told us otherwise. "Finally it hit you huh!" This comment made us blush while everyone else laughed at nose when our eyes met, shy smile making Ryo yelled something like, "arrange quarter just once! Tá very early to watch such a scene. "
we fled to where we could spend time alone , nor that they were for just five minutes and always we'd recruit an excuse to tell to others. .. They seemed amused by our excuses made, making sure to always ask where and what we were doing. The worst was when they began to insist that they wanted to go with us, remember? You got so nervous he fumbled around with words ... The scene was so cute they could not stand it and had to hold you, leaving you more nervous because you never exchanged affection in front of others, right? I really thought you would come to pass out that time ...
サヨナラ なんて
終わり だ なんて
嘘 だ と 言っ て それでも
hand is undone
cool as others we
Sobre 'Adeus'
Sobre o 'fim'
Você diz que é mentira, mas mesmo assim
nossas mãos que se soltam se tornarão frias
nós we become strangers
We promised each other eternal love, was not it? We promise that we would only love one another. We'd always be together ... In our one-year anniversary. The first time I really said to each other "I love you.." A day of tears and joy. It was the first time I saw you cry. The first time I made you cry. Our fingers intertwined as we saw the sand with our names checked, sitting on the sill beach house I had rented.
that day, seeing her smile I love, secretly promised myself that if her tears were being felled, they were for joy, not sadness. I vowed that day that would protect you forever as it always did when we watched a horror movie and you buried her face in my neck, not wanting to see the movie.
Our promises ... Time to break them. The fairy tale ended.
started subtly, with just her attraction to him. Do not blame you. I confess that I too was attracted at first, but you more than anyone, is one that is always around people, with their passion to understand them and gain their friendship. I understand that, why do not you keep from trying to know him better. Did that was my mistake?
I'm sorry, I
cry from the other would hold the memories piled
change their pain Look Before
last smile say goodbye ...
Things like 'I'm sorry'
Weep no more
Because otherwise I'll hold you
feelings interwoven
before they change for pain
Look, we'll smile the last time and say goodbye
Should I have written our names in a diamond? Maybe we should ... Our names have faded in the sand, not out?
I know that's not your fault. Of course not. How could I blame you if you saw every day with that look lost, confusion clear on her face? You never realized that I watched as no one else was looking right? The weary sighs ... I can hear them up now. How many nights you did not pass over in silence trying not forcing yourself to forget?
Its always tried my hand for support, like you're forcing yourself to remember me every time he went to his thinking. His sudden embrace, her want to cry every time you swallow that was me ... As I would not notice? The symptoms of our separation were appearing too bright ...
also tried to arrest you anyway, always giving gifts, hugging him, telling him that I love, doing all your wishes ... But it seems that all this only made you suffer more. I even ended up breaking my own promise. If I promised I would protect you, do not you cry, because now I can only see your face sad? The smile that I loved so much was slowly dying ...
I wanted to scream with anger, frustration, betrayal ... But could not. I ended up crying a whole afternoon we spent apart. My eyes were still swollen at the time I got back home. Worried, you just came in my direction, wondering what had happened. I held you, and only this gesture was enough to start crying together. It may be that this day we still do not understand enough, but it seems our hearts have known what would happen next. Would not that was the day we parted for real?
You make me apologize. Intuitively, I knew it was your fault. I said nothing. I also wanted to blame you, but could not find strength to do it. You are my life without you will not be able to live more ... These words were not lies, but if it is for our good, forget it. They no longer have use ...
"I'm fine by myself" and lied
first wanted the surgery to stop the tears
" Eu estarei bem sozinho "
É a primeira vez que minto
Porque eu quero so much that her tears stop
not resisting, I lift my mãoe a dry their tears. The pain written all over his eyes still hurt me too, but I have to endure. At least I want to keep a promise. Even if it is only that ...
-Tomo ... Gomen ... I did not want ... I did not want ...
-I know not. Not your fault, and I do not blame you. We tried in every way, do not try? But you ... - " falls in love with each other." I give a little sad smile. I am not yet able to admit out loud that I lost you forever. Even though I still pretend to strong, even though we say everything is fine.
Our parting is more painful because it is not? Because after all, In addition to push myself to the fullest, know that you can see my antics and see my tears ... Sorry. I am not strong enough to support you even in the last minute.
I approach you slowly. Just once, just this once ... You close your eyes to feel close, and imitating you, finally my lips to her neck.
離Shitakunai
really no place to go but I'll assumptions
happier than anyone else because he hopes that even in tough
Thank you and tell
actually was precious
Actually I did not want to let you go
The feelings that have nowhere to go come, but
I wish this happiness more than anyone, so
myself pretending to be strong, I want my gratitude you reach
Our tongues meet, curl up. Knowing that is the last time we'll be like that makes me wish that this moment never ends. Did you also think about it?
That last kiss is with a bitter and salty taste of our tears that become one. At last we will be one. When this kiss is over, we will separate us officially, is not it? It is sad but necessary. No I want you to hold on my account. Would we suffer together, nothing more. With it, you be happy. I do not care that I suffer, I'm the only one suffering, so long as you're happy. After all, I promised you would do everything to always be happy here and this is also part of the promise, unfortunately. I caress your face with my hands, and falling apart, resting my forehead on his, we both eyes closed.
-Keller ...- whisper your last name - for everything we had together, thanks. Never forget any detail, everything was too precious to me.
-To ... -Put my finger on her lips, silencing you sweet smile while watching the face I love so much, trying to memorize it even though it is marked by tears.
-Your happiness is what I most desire. No matter if I suffer now, one day we will be happy again is not it? Even though we are not mais juntos ...
goodbye too sorry because
evidence
met two people so you and think that
There irreplacable
Mesmo que seja um adeus
Mesmo regrets that there
this is proof that we both know
is with you, so I think that,
someone irreplaceable sible
want more than anyone that you find your happiness, even if not on my side. However, only the fact that we spend time together, I would call a miracle. Meeting you was the greatest miracle of my life. Even today I can not see our past with a smile, one day there will be so.
Like you, I'm sure I'll never meet, but at least be happy knowing that at least this idea will comfort me. Maybe I will compare all the people with you, maybe I'll find it does not sãoo enough, but I'll get used to. Because even if I do it, is proof that you have not forgotten, is proof that 'we ' once existed really.
If I knew one day it would end, I would have spent more time with you. Now stuck on overtime hours of work, the headaches, the hours of rest alone seem so insignificant ... Why not spend this time with you?
忘れる よう に
chest I fall seasons
chopped together into a new future
your back hasten the end
so with a smile say goodbye ...
Para que eu esqueça
Vamos take this heart
stations that we set together
this new future,
so you just step into it,
Then with one last smile we say goodbye ...
-Honestly, I thought about several ways to say it ... I even thought to make you hate me ... But it would never work, not is? His goodness does not make you hate ... Probably even if I end this way, you would not be completely happy because of guilt ... I. .. Keller ... Be happy, it's the only thing I ask in return. I love you and do not think that feeling will change easily ...
Her trembling hands holding mine, and I sigh when I feel your lips on them ...
"But you know what? Even though we are separating us, not to say that our past never existed. He'll be there, intact. And I want that when you turn back to see him, his smile appears across his face. Its largest and genuine smile, not a sad ... - His nod makes me smile sweet, though now you're staring at the floor as I hear.
We were silent for a while, none of us with enough courage to continue the conversation. We are both suffering silently and there is nothing we can do to relieve the pain. Time will take care of it, but until then, do not feel the slightest desire to feel healed ...
Soon we will have to go ... It's getting dark. But even then remain stationary, each one reminding our memories. They seem to be a time so distant now, right? But it will estar tudo bem, vamos nos acostumar. Se eu continuar a contar essa mentira, será que um dia ela se tornará verdade?
I
goodbye is over
say I'm lying still
hands get cold is undone
僕ら は 他人 に なる
About 'Goodbye'
About the 'end'
Even if that day is a lie
Our hands that split will become cold
We will make unknown
-Tomo ... I will always love you somehow ... - And with a smile sad you complete - thank you for being part of my life ... And sorry ... Why take it out of it this way ...
His hands are released from mine, and turning, you walk away from me. I will not do anything, even if I want. When you leave my field of vision, fall to my knees, making me cry compulsively at our end first. So simple ... But it still hurts too much. Muttering 'I love you, love you' repeatedly until minhas lágrimas sequem.
I'm sorry, I
not cry anymore
would embrace the memories piled
The
pain before it turns
ほら 最後 は 笑顔 で say goodbye ...
Things like 'I'm sorry'
Weep no more
Coz I'll hold you
Our feelings interwoven
before they become pain
Look, with a final smile, let say goodbye ...
And that way we say our last goodbye ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment