Title: Because You Were There.
Pairing: tomap
Genre: Friendship (maybe something more [?])
Censure: needs ...?
Type: Oneshoot (thankfully ... so I fail once soh! Haha)
Summary:
"-was because Toma was there by my side, I've become what I am. "
" Without the-Toma, I would have given up everything. "
Because You Were There
"Take-It was because he was there, on my side, I've become what I am .
"Without the-Toma, I would have given up everything. "
Toma's pov
I turn to the side and try to get back to sleep, but the bell is insistent, making me open my eyes and feel the nightstand looking for my phone. Tsk. Three thirty in the morning. Who will be the unfortunate person who loves to disturb the few hours of sleep with someone? Weary sigh before getting up, and eyes half closed, half open, go to the door. Incidentally, I do not know when it was that I got the door key.
When I open the door, I and my visitor annoying face in silent . Only after a few seconds, yawn and walk out the front door, giving way.
-Enter.
is the only thing that I speak, without any formality. The smell of alcohol permeated into his body became more evident to pass me by. When you thin sits on the couch in my room, lock the door, rubbing his hair and then yawned.
-will spend the night here today Pi?
just hear a grunt in response. Something I says it's the most we'll get you, because in his drunken state, do not even know what they're doing right.
in slow steps, I turn to my own room, grab a blanket and a pillow coming back to you room to deliver. When I return, you are almost asleep. I do not care. Game things upon you on purpose to wake you. It's my revenge for me having made waking up at dawn when I got up early the next day. And of course you know it. And I know you came here on purpose to make me lose my precious hours of sleep when I'm so busy that ma have time to eat.
You loose a groan of complaint, but does not move. I did not either. We were both quiet, until I give up, and walking around the couch to be near you, grab the pillow, raise your cuddle up collar. After that, grab the blanket and covering you, so I know you will not get cold.
I think I'm spoiling too much, because they are several years you continues to do the same thing repeatedly. But it's not as if I had wanted to complain anyway.
Because ... It's because we met so long ago that we do not need no formality between us, right?
Because ... It's because we met so long ago that we need not say anything to know what another is thinking or wants.
Because ... It's because we met so long ago that we care and we take care of each other.
Because ... It's because we met so long ago, to spend only a week away from the other makes us want to throw it all away and go find us.
Because ... If not for you, I would have given up everything.
watch his weary expression, which still maintains a small smile on his face. Shooting a little fringe that is bothering you, and sitting on the floor in front of you, I whisper softly,
Ne-Pi ... Arigatou.
His answer is a mere 'hum' that almost did not listen. Nor am I surprised by you do not ask why the acknowledgment. Even I also know that although you are totally exhausted, you accepted the invitation Akanishi out to drink just to have an excuse to come here then at home. You just wanted, needed an excuse. In fact, WE needed. We needed a reason to spend some time together.
Time ... How many years have passed since we met? More than ten years. Amazing how we are still maintaining that friendship. Not that it's difficult to live with you in any way, because so far only rarely disagree ... And only few people are able to know what we feel, is not it? Like Arashi KoyaShige, Tackey and Tsubasa ...
-Ne, Pi.
-Hum?
-If not for you, I also no longer here, and would never be what I am ... So ... Arigatou right?
Do not stare, but I know you're smiling at me smile doing well.
We do not need anything else right?
If we are to each other is enough.
(Archive)
0 comments:
Post a Comment