Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Uv Gel Nails San Francisco

Munki Life Update 17.8. - ProSeniore visit, university decision, Knocked Up

- Tuesday morning after a long time I have new items, looked at Pro Seniors, and visited my old colleagues who were also all there, Gabi, Claudia ... My successor has now also a FSJ-speaker at his side, 17 the small and sees in the Jeannine face very similar! Surreal: D
Otherwise everything is as before -> The lift is lame, people shitting in their pants
etc. But there have got all that I was there and I thought it was not be so bad; D

- This Week was the week of the decisions, I will really get mail from the universities. University of Frankfurt and Mainz University have confirmed to me (this was great Markout because I had received last year, a rejection), University of Mannheim, unfortunately, sent a rejection, the bags! (But still place 465 of 1500). After brief reflection, I've now decided I am going to study in Mainz!

- Thursday I was with Sophie and nuts at the shelter Ludwigshafen, we visited Perseus and other cats get pretty good with the animals clear so slowly, have learned a lot from Leni, Kaya and Jeannine! :)

- Jeannine was unfortunately the whole WE with a light summer flu sick, I've done on Friday all the purchases and provided for her, she was also very cute:)

- Sunday evening, "Knocked Up" as one: the best romantic comedy with some funny scenes, which also plays with gender differences, but which ultimately always apply.
The story can be an unwanted pregnancy will not be so bad and makes one probably hope for people who fall into the situation, to say: There are worse things, such as an earthquake.
The film was perhaps a bit too long in some places I liked but good.
Overall, no must-see, not all characters were considered low (just the pregnant woman was shown a little bland), but you can look at the strip without a guilty conscience! *** 1 / 2 or 7 / 10 General
side note yet: Leslie Mann looks great! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment