Thursday, November 20, 2008

Best Red Dot Scope Money Can Buy

Hannover Jeannine - 10./11.8

Sunday it was so so far, I drove north again, this time with Jeanne to Hanover, where a Lenny Kravitz concert took place for which they had simply bought tickets online! Kravitz is me personally yes eigtl absolutely latte, but I liked the aspect of road trips and hotel accommodation with my treasure, so I came along:)
Sunday morning we went by car to the train station, trams went just because of this WE NOT work.

The outward journey on the train was ok, what Suckt much is that our reservation between Mannheim and Kassel was at a table, which is very uncomfortable for long journeys. Across from us sat a young couple that went to Hamburg. This couple we met in the next train then again, because we went to Kassel for us to Hanover, the couple had the book again just beside us, must somehow have bought one minutes after me: D The rest of the trip was then in a IC was also non-tense thing, because on the one hand he was very crowded and it STANK. Mixture of disgusting sour candies a child in front of us and burning rubber, absolutely reudig.

But then we finally arrived in Hanover at lunchtime and I was flabbergasted. Absolutely divine Hauptbahnhof HUGE selection of shops, I think that is only topped by Berlin, if at all! Opted for lunch then for Asians where I ~ roast duck! got was very tasty and crispy!. Unfortunately, we were unlucky with the weather because it rained. I am a fox had and how the Clown Festival again a screen here, but unfortunately this was broken. Every 3 seconds, he went back to that is what a very funny way from Central Station to hotel (about 5-10 minutes, past a small PC shop, Kurt-Schumacher on the street, Goseriede long) led. Then checked in at the Mercure Hotel Hannover ~ POST CAMP! one that liked were welcomed very friendly right at the reception, the woman gave us all sorts of tips, was clever! We were really caught a bargain at 25 € / night. Also, the shower I found with the stone cabin very nice. Thumbs Up for this hotel, one can only recommend it!

Hatten then of course some more time to the concert and spent it with fresh up in bed cuddling, watching TV (Olympic diving: D and Countess Wanted ~) and more intense cuddling;)

Later we went again to the main station, I got me ~ In a Virgin store BIONADE! and we went to the U-Bahn to the AWD-Hall. Once there, we see a giant snake and I was like "NICH AGAIN!". Fortunately, we went in that line but quickly progressing and we came in after about 10 minutes. The first thing I saw then in the Hall: Poster for the Blue Man Group, NET FOR FREE!
In the hall, which was rather small (fits inside one probably 1000 people), we looked for a seat from (Free Seating) and waited an hour before the first opening act Wagner Love ~! came from Frankfurt. Boys liked very much the lead singer was also sympathetic to me. Definitely have a lot on it and I hope the guys come out again great!
Small sample:



The good Lenny Kravitz was then, however, after the opening band again for 1 hour (!) On the wait, it was rumgebaut eeeewig and working around the stage, he came at last!



I haute course directly my earplugs in, was definitely needed, as it was loud evil. I was one probably one of the only, but I latte! Concert ran so far, Lenny played for over 2 hours, you can not complain, I knew personally keep only 3 or 4 songs, which I then lacked good, the rest struck me, however, rather less. Krass, was your AWD Security rumflamte, went at each video recording, such as Fruit gum, but not the thing, my goodness! 'S not like the wXw, where the whole is sold on DVD, the show can be seen nowhere else was! Thus, 2 girls next to us really pissed violent / shouted: "WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME PART WAY!" Meanwhile, I tried just to film something with my phone, but got the left then: D some photos went anyway! In addition, many videos were still online as cucumbers Security! : D







Jeannine Meanwhile I had also brought earplugs, but they needed her at first. However, when she an older couple (He is so mid-50s, also, if not older type clever absolutely.! D) and saw the woman all the time covered his ears, she gave the woman (obviously unused) plug, which it for the rest of the concert kept on. Later, after half of the concert, sorry Jeannine but which, because it was her too loud, TJA Another point to criticize D
perhaps that Kravitz songs partly EVIL dragged on, somehow another 5 minutes Fade-Out I'll be waiting for, IMO was slightly exaggerated.
But ultimately beautiful evening, Jeannine hats also liked very much, she found Lenny Kravitz yes so hot, but she went to bed later, still with me;)





to 0 clock we left back then the AWD-Hall to the hotel. First U-Bahn station, where hung around only funny characters. ~ Short what at BK! ate (delicious but is also something else) and then we walked back to the hotel. On the road (as I brought the Copeland-Walk, were finally in Hannover!) Very funny scene. We walk past a guy who was waiting at a traffic light. Suddenly, but he ran after us (at a normal pace) and seemed to us to follow (road was so empty, not a soul for miles). I took Jeanine's hand and ran very fast with her, we changed the street and hung the men from. SCARY!
The area in front of the hotel was at the time but then again very romantic, the trees and the breakfast Alex, but then we went to the hotel and there pretty quickly to bed.

rang After a rather short night, the alarm clock at 8 and we got ready to go home. Breakfast at Alex accounted for, since our train to Hildesheim already started at 9:30 clock and we had no time for a hearty breakfast. Heading however, we went to Subway where I got me a 30 cm BMT. Jean wanted to get something at the main station, which then developed into a small dispute, it could in fact decide not go away, eat what they wanted. Meanwhile our train in 10 minutes from and I told her she should decide now. She sent me on the track and set off alone. I think I would run smoothly without them. But they came on time with any croissant or so on ^ ^ women!
trip was ok so far, are switched in Hildesheim and it was a beautiful day with sunshine, so images to the people like to remember:) Markout on the trip, and a guy on his laptop in the ICE ULTIMATE FIGHTER ~! looked. As we passed Steinau on the road were added, of course, a few memories up to Sam, did I also ne short text written, was such a story at that time ^ ^
Then came lunch in Mannheim and relaxed the rest of the day in Js apartment, where they are looked up intellectual shows on RTL (We are Family and stuff like that).

Overall the whole thing was a very nice trip that began when a total of 150 € more expensive ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment