Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bathroom Warehouse Outlet Maryland

[Fanfic] administrative Day. SuFin + Russia.

Based on a real life, and I thank my fellow students, who unknowingly gave me this idea as we shared on the day of meet the teacher ^ ^

administrative Day

Su-san's singing.

Su-san's singing and does it well, just on this day.

's fun to watch and hear him sing, while moving gently to the rhythm of music. Normally be calm and quiet, but now speaks and sings ... and does it well.

- Do not ti'nes MK Ultra? Or do you Feeling Good?

We get depressed listening to all Muse.

Sorry, whoever gets to hear (or read) this, I have presented, it is rare to do this, but I am Tino Väinämöinen or Finland, and I'm in third Axis Grade Academy, a coeducational school for nations around the world, with different plans to student choice, humanist, scientist specializing in physics, or chemistry ... we do not become what we are by fate, or maybe yes. In my case, I am a third grade student and I chose the plan and physical scientist, Su-san too, but with chemistry, and my friends Den, Isu and North are humanists, in three months ma , s we graduated and everyone leaves the world as a new nation. As I'm Finnish, and I feel very comfortable at this time. You see, today is Wednesday and I'm on the first morning class, we should take Biology Elective with the redoubtable Professor Germania. As a birthday today, took on administrative ... must surely be drinking beer with Professor Rome, who curiously has the day off schedule ...

do

Who will speak? (Or writing) is my best friend and classmate, Berwald Oxenstierna or Sweden, so I'll say the habit of "Su-san." He is very quiet and intimidating ... maybe ... too much, but if you find the time to know, is very good person ... except when she is with Denmark ... the happiest and restless world. They have a strange relationship, and should now be in elective history class, yes, Den is a humanist, while Su-san and I chose science plan. Have you had mentioned? Honestly, I love a lot, maybe not just as a friend, but as a brother or rather ... boyfriend. I never said what I feel for him because I do not know how you can answer. Afraid that I have rejected me.



We are in the room, no substitute teacher, and a guitar amp. Competition is coming Annual International Folk Dances, organized by the academy, where each class must present a folk choreography and reward the top three money for year-end party. As is our last year, my class takes weeks rehearsing the choreography. We did not know what to choose (we are from many countries), until Antonio proposed a very cute English dance, called "Jack." We are partners and we chose the steps. We are a total of eight pairs, and I dance with Hungary. The amplifier also is Antonio, and brought him so we could practice at any time, but as there are several elective class in history, we connect a cell phone and listen to whatever comes. Now it's Muse and so Su-san sings.

Asians have your party apart:

"Hey, why not come Germania? - Asked Korea, while his live Mechita were curious. "I said," Stay at home! "and" Hong Kong quedó. answered sarcastically and the room exploded in laughter. Vietnam was the one who cleared their doubts:

"Today's birthday.

- And how old are you? - Taiwan joined the conversation after playing with her twist corkscrew stranger.

I do not know ... I think a hundred and twenty-five centuries ...

laughs, and again raise the spirits Asians. Always the case, Korea and Hong Kong says something contradicts the original. Vietnam is peaceful until Taiwány comes together to tell jokes and tease fast.

Yao is not in this class, but it is he who brings order when everything is out of control ... or is he starts with the jokes. I think Thailand is the quietest of all. He likes to sing and play guitar.

Suddenly, Norway and Bulgaria reach the room, both humanists ... and do not know what to do in our "class."

- Humanist! Fueraaaaaaa! Turn off the music! "Again" Asian Team "noisy. Only Thailand remains silent while accommodating lenses.

- What are you doing here, Noru-san? - Asked while sitting at the table next door.

"Nothing, I came to see them for a while. We do nothing in the other class-answer monotonously.

"Oh, I see ..." Surely Gilbert is leading the disorder. Once I went to his room to deliver a book that sent the inspector, and Prussia was reprimanded for bringing a chick to the class:

"Teacher, too

Gilbird as awesome to stay out, as great as me. She tried to defend himself, but Rome was already exhausted from their noise and inappropriate comments, and the bird came the room swiftly to chase a pigeon in the yard. "

Ely Bulgaria

leave, to return to Elizaveta, who went straight to Eduard and Raivis disturbing. He carried a camera that are dealing with for the short film visual arts ...

Maybe we could put the music of Eduard, who has some power metal in their laptop. Usually listen to music together because we have similar tastes, but is now making a very concentrated Raivis task. Estonia and Latvia are very good friends, and famous within the academy for their good grades, everything is rosy until it reaches Russia and the bullies, trying to "make one with him." Fortunately, he is with humans and we do not see very often ...

I do not like and Su-san is not, and fought with him once at the time lunch, because I cornered against the lockers propose their "ideas of unification" and kolkoles . I tried to escape, but is stronger than me and took my arm ... I did not realize when I finished a milestone in his arms, helpless.

treated me like a ball, throwing me against the lockers and then against the window of the hall, tried to escape, but his grip was strong ... it was horrible, hopeless. I had heard some rumors about his attitude, but never made the case. I screamed quite scared to feel his body pressing against mine, pressing me with the window ... slowly his hand crept under my shirt, but that sunny day many chose to have lunch outside, very few left inside the building ... no one listened to me, except Ivan macabre smiling, reflected in the glass, but he came Sweden pushed him and he fell, then just remember to Su-san rushing against Ely punched in the face ... they beat each other while I was still state of shock until Ivan got up and fled, leaving my friend with some scratches and his lips stained with blood, if not for Berwald, now Russian territory would be ... still do not understand how you can stay in the academy ... just let him parole. Since then, nothing has been heard gossip about him.

Su-san got bored and decided to listen to music alone. Take your headphones and connect to your cell phone, leaving again in silence.

mujeeeer "Your body ... - The group continues to sing, while Francis starts to harass Kiku.

A Berwald and the music is bothering you. It sounds so loud that hearing aids do not help.

-Baj 'nla ...

Nobody pays attention, that is, only Norway and I listened.

The player changes the cell of the song, and now sounds like "Crimen" Cerati.

-What else ... I can do ... but I forget ... die ... .- all sang again, less Ludwig and Feliciano, they were in another world, a world where all their shared Italian passion as she kisses her boyfriend. That happens every day, but never in class time ... and get used to these scenes so romantic.

And another crime will be .... Another unsolved crime ... shall I cry ... generalized to finish the song. Everyone is happy except my beloved Sweden. He took his things and left the room.

-Su ... "I tried to reach, but just left.

rarely happens, is disturbed and out of place to say something and can not express in words concrete and clear. No one cared about his sudden departure, and I am that one. Way to the door, embarrassed, hoping to find, but almost collided with Belgium, who came running to find his backpack. I look out the door, but no longer, So back to my place, and sit at the table (it's funny, I like to sit at the table, I think that is because it is not so small next to Berwald).

Alfred connect your VCR to the amplifier, showing the video of the concert last year of my classmates. Thailand on guitar, on drums Korea, China (another humanist) on keyboard and vocals, Eduard as a second guitarist and finally Australia on bass ... he's not here for being sick tonsillitis. My colleagues gather around and laugh at seeing the video. That concert was in a neighboring town, and the band was formed in record time, a couple of weeks before the deadline. Ni Su-san and I could go ...

Again disconnect the camera to connect to a cell full of dance music ... no one danced. Make other unusual changes in cellular players, netbooks, etc. Until the singles "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand. Unconsciously

song. Strange a Berwald, and that which has been for a few minutes. The song ends, and begins "Do not worry, be happy."

-And just get Berwald, to rejoice with his face protection.In Holland says, knowing that this will upset Sweden, but did not.

He walks, listening to music, and goes again.

Elizaveta

change the song for which we use for the dance competition, the doorbell rings, and everything is off. I take my bag rapid and leave the room after Su-san, who was already climbing the ladder. As they approached him, he stops abruptly.

-Rus' to ... "seems to gruñera, and indeed I felt as tense as your enemy ... lion to calm Russia down the stairs.

-Sweden, Finland ...

privet. - His smile was hidden under a scarf, exposing the violet eyes filled with cynicism.

-H 'La., simply answer holding my hand and letting Russian. I thought something would perhaps hit or push, but he is not of such thugs. We were about to rise when Su-san turns and goes after Ivan ... it pushes against the wall.

- Su-san, stop! "I see a vase fall and break into pieces, just where was Russia. He was motionless, astonished.

- My vase! - Yao lamented .- It was for my video of Arts-aru! "I looked up, and a first grader ran downstairs. Is Sealand, who was slipped the container, while England was all the appropriate apologies.

"If that child had a little more shot, had fallen right on the vodka drinker, kesesesesesesese ... - Prussia laughed heartily with his bird until scolded Austria. Gilbird supported Roderich and pecked her head at the same rhythm of the blows of Austria.

"Always the protector, Sve ..." Denmark who went down the stairs next to Iceland, we were approached by laughing at the situation. Sweden looked decidedly until the troll from Norway appeared from nowhere and dragged him away.

quedaríaa "I talk to you, but Noru-chan is very jealous and does not want to talk to you .- The aforementioned made a sign and the Dane was crashed to the floor before the watchful eye of Iceland. We did not realize that Ivan had gone without saying word.

Once alone in the locker, Sweden opened his book and looked for the next class ... all looked the vase shattered disbelief of what happened. Had something to say and I have not had the audacity to say it. It's now or never.

-Su-san ... "he was looking for something, you know, it really scared me. I thought it would hurt Russia-san, or worse, maliciously push it ... after the incident ... that the almuerzo.-closed his locker and faced me, making a little shiver. I walked slowly, while mirarlo.-Su ... thanks for protecting me and worrying about everyone, including Russia.-felt like my cheeks were going on and hid in the bosom of Su-san, hug Ndolo hard but only managed to blush more ... When do I hugged him? When Su-san my responsibility? With his arms around me gently back, excited. I kissed a tender and affectionate. We stayed a few seconds and, above all, do not care. The words were too much. Or not?

-Su ... I do not think I told you, but you sing very well ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment