Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advil Or Tylenol Before Waxing?

mikiyu_chan @ 2010-08-19T17:46:00

Addiction & Chocolate

Ranting: 18 + / Nc-17
Genre: yaoi, lemon

He does it on purpose, I know that. He teases me with those lovely eyes that stare at me pretending to have an innocence that no longer exists. Well, at least not entirely. Not that I complain of this, considering that I was to blame for the loss of pure innocence of it, instead of something that I feel guilty to admit, it makes me feel more proud. His mouth is directed to that drug slowly, her eyes asking me if I'll get fun to watch the scene totally unmoved, challenging me to get this done. Huh, that's what you want then? An endurance challenge? For well, the challenge is accepted and that the best player win. I stare at you with a certain arrogance that does not intimidate you anymore, just enjoy it and forces us to keep us on the bet.

Let the game begin then. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Ah, although I have seen this scene several times, my breath still holds his mouth when the slope at the candy bar: the first in a softer, closing her eyes and concentrating in flavor that invades your mouth, chewing it as he releases a low moan, almost inaudible, and then slowly opens his eyes slowly, calm me staring with the desire clearly visible on them. Maybe you're too much tweaking this technique for my taste.

realize his smile mischievous boy, I feel increasing discomfort, forcing me to me a little fidgeting in his chair, trying to relieve the pressure I feel in a certain part of my body. Funny, but one begins SPRING play on TV, making me laugh inside, because, though you will not be a girl, the lyrics, as well as rhythm, seems to fit perfectly in this moment we met.

Lick slowly your index finger smeared with melted chocolate and put it in your mouth slowly, her eyes fixed on mine, her lips pressing her finger while removing it from your mouth and let his tongue dance seductively for the rest of chocolate in your mã ; Others Oh, let a moan escape my lips and I do not care what you have noticed it. Indeed, until it was more interesting with you leaving your tongue traveling between his lips, like a predator waiting to prey carefully to surrender and bites her lips softly, briefly. But you

cheats on one thing. Tonight you're not a predator, oh no ... This evening you will be my prey, prey beautiful, tempting and tasty that always makes me want to prove it over and over. His addiction could very well be that sweet it is in their hands, but mine is what is in front of me, just poking my lust with such tempting lips lightly covered with a layer of cocoa and sugar, bent into a slight smile, eyes fixed on mine, breathing light, emitting an air of seduction to his back, his body relaxed, lying on the couch, and with his neck exposed. I have to thank anyone who has enabled me to have him here in front of me.

Her eyes deviate for a moment, watching the television that is behind me. Ah, I know this expression. It's that scene, right? Of the two women who dance with me? Secure a laugh and now have an idea. Um, well remembering. In this game we can play the two, is not it? I need not just watch, I can participate. It is now that we will shorten the game. Ready? I hope not. I like to catch him off guard.

His attention soon turns to me when I move note. First cuddle up the collar of my shirt, as if he had expanded, no biggie. After começoa down fingers unbuttoning the first button. His eyes try to disguise his surprise, but you just forget the fact that I know him very well and I know you're lying or hiding something from me. Although in this case just makes no U.S. able to hide my smile of satisfaction. This time you stare at me with an expression of who understood and provides everything. Tsk, what a pity. I would love to surprise him a little longer. Not that I have disappointed me. As I see ending unbutton my shirt, I follow his hand smeared chocolate on his back down, dirtying it and stopping only when it comes to jeans dark blue, which, incidentally, is the only part that is wearing.

Bent eyebrow and I see my gesture being copied, like you're challenging me to continue. Can not hold down a laugh. So this is not it? I take my belt and their eyes lock on my hands without blinking once. Got your attention, right? Well, you see what I can do. Slowly I unbuttoned my pants, put on my clothes leaving the low red, making you lick your lips instinctively. I come to you a little dancing. Despite having left no word from our lips, send me your eyes all you feel, and that to me is enough for now. I lean on you, but without resting it, leaving you more and more impatient. I already know who will win our bet.

I dare let my tongue slide down her neck, feeling the sweet taste ingrained in him, biting him lightly, but yet not allowing more contact than this. Oh is it just me or your breathing is becoming accelerated mismatch? Bite gently on the lobe of his ear and a mild gemido pode ser ouvido. Como amo esse som! Não sei por que você ainda o segura, impedindo-me de ouvir mais. Acha que me incomoda ouvi-lo de modo tão suplicante? Crê que isso não me estimula? Ou será que eu estou enganado? Faz isso por saber que o provocarei ainda mais? Se for assim, não posso deixá-lo esperando muito, não é?

Seguindo a trilha que você mesmo fez, vou lambendo cada parte de seu corpo que está coberto por este doce, aproveitando para dar umas mordidas (algumas leves, outras mais fortes) também. É uma pity you can not score ... How would love to put down my teeth until you feel a faint taste of iron and then see the bruise to remind you always of me. And of course, remind others that you already belong to someone, for no one but me is allowed to play it the same way I do now. You know that, do not you? Although often tease me by giving more attention to others while neglecting me on purpose.

-Tomo ...

I swear that no one ever said my name in a tone more sensual than you. I think you're the only one who can make me shiver all just moaning my name that way down, almost a sigh, but with a slight tone of despair, agitation. Bite gently on his belly while I finish opening your shorts go up towards his face, contemplating it for a moment before kissing him, uniting our urge to feel each other, our passion the, lust, and most of all: our love. Our tongues entwining in a dance that we know all the steps by heart, where the pace varies from slow to hectic, in our world only, without taking care about anything else that happens around us. Oh, my addiction without end.

feel his hands on his neck, my neck in an affectionate gesture even though we are possessed by lust. Bite your lower lip slightly, sucking him gently to go back to soon we kissed. My hand is playing with the edge of her underwear, going over a certain volume, petting, no pressure, no nothing. I hear you grunt in protest but ... We did not bet on resistance? Will give up so much already? If I was a little more sadistic, would beg for more, would want to hear your voice in my ear beg tens thousands of times, and still does not relieve you so fast. Exciting that thought, no? It's a shame I never have the strength to make it real. Only see the supplication in his eyes makes me give up and give it all I ask. Once you accused me of spoiling him too much, and I must admit that now has the full right. But then, how could I refuse something? That abominable thought! Even more with you, a person who should have everything you want at your feet ...

-Tomohisa ... Please ...

As was made clear earlier, denying a request from him? But that does not mean I can not play a little bit before I give you anything he says? I press my hand a little, making a light caress, I hear you moan while smiling satisfied. But wait ... Our game is just beginning. And I'm not a little to make it complete. Oh no ... It is too early and it's like they say: The night is a child. Kiss your pescoçoe go down a bit, alternating light kisses and sucked in his chest, nipples, belly. I stop and I stare mischievous smile just to see me smile to match. Hmm .. I think hurting a little bit of you today, I can not? You will leave as always leaves, I know. Kiss your member for his cloth that still covers you just to hear you hold your breath for a brief moment. My hands hold the edge of his underwear while kissing and I sucked in a light most interesting part. Her back arches a little dab, but enough to let you know how much agitated.

As if I cared what he was doing, começoa pull his underwear down, smooth motion, I hear you laughing as low demand, but behaved in a way so that their punishment is not very prolonged. Impatient? But now? A bit too fast not? And we're still in the first dish to be served this evening ... Without warning, take it in my mouth, almost making you scream in a mixture of pleasure and surprise. We are lucky that you are able to manage well. Would not like it one bit to have our fun stopped for someone concerned about knocking on our door. It would be as well known as that phrase ... How was it? Ah yes. "From good intentions, hell is full." Yes, I believe this is the correct term to use. But I will not digress too much, not when I have more interesting subjects to be cared for here.

leave my tongue wander through his member, sucking the tip, giving soft kisses and then put it back all in my mouth, massaging it with my tongue and making those famous moves back-and-forth . Her back the maximum that can arch your hands and cling to this sofa so strongly that I do not know whether it will survive another night like that ... our Well, we needed to replace the furniture anyway ...

My hands hold you by the waist, preventing him from falling sharply from the couch and then I think will leave marks, but is not important and you do not care for it, but if you called and just a moment like this, I would be very concerned to know what pleases you do not like you deserve. With a little more movement and a light sucked, I feel his pleasure filling my throat, forcing myself not to swallow too big a mess in the room.

kiss her forehead and shot a few strands of hair soaked with sweat that hinder their vision. Ah, the vision is what I now see you gasping for breath, flushed face, swollen lips parted body covered with sweat, legs slightly apart from each other ... Tell me, is there any other sight more exciting than this? I think not. I could not handle it if there was another. Only you is enough for me and more than I could ask for. I am confused for a moment to follow his gaze that is fixed to a drawer, but when it falls on me to understand, river softly kissing her cheek.
-
are voiceless?

Your smile is open and affirming his head, continues to look at the drawer, without even looking at me. Now this is so then? Okay, I can punish you after ... I open the drawer and did not disappoint. Withdrawal of the small tube there, coming close to you, giving a kiss on her belly before looking at his face and whisper if you're ready. With a nod to his retreat his jeans and his underwear, smiling on his slight embarrassment. Still amuses me to see you so ashamed, after all we've done at this time we are together. But is it that keeps the charm, and is something that I would never complain.

I settled all over you, kissing your lips as I open the small tube and spread your content through my fingers, then moving into its hole, without penetrating it, massaging and just listening to you moan softly while trying to match my kisses. I press my finger a little more and his brow furrows in discomfort when you invade my finger, then her expression changed when the movement, his eyes closing, his mouth agape and panting increasing the pace when I insert another finger. Kiss your neck when you finally put my third finger, waiting a moment while you get used to be able to move them.

You force your eyes to remain open while you rub my fingers in and out of you, and know what you're trying to tell me and I disagree with a nod, kissing his forehead and whispering sweetly in his ear: "Do not worry about me. Just focus on feeling loved. I know I'll be rewarded later, now relax. " It's amazing how even in this position where I probably would not be able to think about anything, you still care for me, at my pleasure too. How can you worry so much about others and neglect? That must be what makes me want to pamper you more, do you worry more about you.

You hold my face between his hands and brings me close to her, just to kiss me in a maddening way, a sign that you're more than ready. And who am I to deny you the next step when you ask me like that? Retiro my fingers and stand, his eyes seem to anticipate this with a huge hunger, increasing the desire between us. I have you in just one move, forcing you to arch your back as much as I can while I can hear my moaning join her, a voice that I believe has come to the ears of neighbors, but it is not ; to intimidate us to stop.

After a moment still, heavy breathing, I feel you moving timidly, giving me permission to continue, which I do gladly. The thrusts are becoming increasingly fast, strong, and we continue at this pace for quite a while until you começoa masturbating with one hand free, groans are heard loud and intelligible but I can not learn if they are mine or yours. His voice repeating my name so many times a song is what my ears love to listen and never sick. After so many strokes, so much despair, we reach the climax, happy and tired, lying on each other until my energy back and let me get off of you.

"I think I won that bet. - You laugh and go off of you, helping you to get up and walk to the bathroom.

-I am not sad to lose anyway. - Smile and then I stare seriously worrying you a bit. - What? Has something happened?

"You'll have to promise me you will only eat chocolate when you're alone Kei ... - You laugh at my answer and I pretend to be outraged - Seriously! Imagine if I had to deal with an erection in public? That humiliating! Do not be so bad to me ... Keller - Kiss your cheek while you pretend to be thoughtful.

-So we have a problem ... Chocolate is an addiction of mine, you know? - River quietly agreeing.

Yeah, I have serious problems ... - Approaching me you whisper in her ear and satisfied smile to see you crawl by proximity - the way ... You know what My addiction? - See you in the head and continue to deny - you!

( Archive )

0 comments:

Post a Comment