Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How To Make A Running Toy Boat

Member Ai: As


Title: Ai ~ Member Since Animate
Yamapi ~ Pairing: NEWSxYamaPi, KoyaPi (main)
Disclaimer: The fanfic is mine, of course. but (un) fortunately NEWS and its members belong to JE
Summary: Yamapi is getting stressed and this one begins to get depressed. To prevent this aconteçaa virtue of woe member moves in!

N / A: the fic I was writing strangely escaped my control and turned into another. oh ... that mystery ... Now I have to figure out how to write another fic with the original idea.
N/A02: I'm almost certain that many shares, if not all fic, was confused. ah ... but I was too lazy to read and re-arrange ... sorry for that.


Member Ai

Yamapi ~ ~ How to Animate

appreciated the view from the third floor where he was doing a photoshoot without much enthusiasm. Had given him an interval of fifteen minutes, long enough for the photographer to analyze the photos and then you can dismiss or arrest him for a few more hours until it is finally some picture on your taste.

I was already familiar with it, anyway accounts had become his routine, but even so could not help but feel bored. Observed once more the urban landscape in front, wondering a little how it would have a normal life, a life beyond that of idol. He gave up seconds later. He knew that while fantasize, never let your life idol. Had struggled so much to have everything he had today and for so long, he knew he would never get used to a life different from hers.

weary sigh while leaning his forehead on the window glass. His schedule was full for at least several months. That was good, was it? Yes, definitely is a good thing. After all that meant was becoming more famous, and this was his goal since he decided to join Johnny's Tackey while watching television. Lembrançao That made him smile. Ah, Takki. How long did it via noo? Takki not just like everyone else. NEWS Even the band to which he belonged, had long been not met.

The snow began to fall. Drugs. He hated long. Even more when no one was at his side. He began to feel lonely. He hated his personality for a moment that noo left to fit in as fast as others. Maybe if it was as restless as Tegoshi would not have time to be thinking about it since it would be arranging to do something, even if it meant disturbing others ...

Why he had to do a photoshoot alone anyway? With all of the band would surely be more fun, give more headache to the photographer, but at least he would not be in this mood of depression. Oh, sure. Because the reason for this session is the new drama of him, and not by Because of the band. Tsk. The stress level was increasing again. It took a little scare when his cell phone vibrated in his pocket. A small smile appeared on his lips when he saw who had received a message.

To: Yamapi

From: Nishikido Ryo

Hey Pi. Do not start thinking like a child just because you're feeling lonely there. Do not think of the reputation of NEWS that way, heard LEADER?

Call me when you're done there ... Luckily today is my day off and let you call me to try to kill her a little homesick.

Riu down. Ryo-chan ... When is he going to learn to be more honest? He shook his head as you type a response. That is why I was always misunderstood. It was not that everyone could see the true sense of those words in the middle Osakan cold. Glad he, Yamapi was not one of those people. He knew how his friend was concerned about and how he was kind. Otherwise, why else would he know he was starting to feel depressed? He thanked the concern of his friend once more when his phone rang again. Another message?

To: Yamapi

From: Tegoshi

Yamapi! Massu and I were bored so we started a game, but to know who won, we need to answer one question:

Have you noticed that the readied his purple shirt with that in your suitcase that was in the room yesterday's NEWS?

Not that it was us who did, of course. You know TegoMass never ready anything, right? Lol.

I bet you've probably discovered yesterday, but Massu insists that you will only find out ... um ... when you read this email ...? I'll be in trouble if Massu is right, right? Waaaah! (> _\u0026lt;''')

Ps: oh ... Could send an email saying that they already knew? It I do not want to lose the bet and having to pay the lunch Massu, you know ... He said if he won he would ask what was the most expensive on the menu! Help me Yamapi! (; _;) /

Ps2: Hello Yamapi. Here is the Massu. I just steal the phone from Tegoshi when I read the message over his shoulder. Ps Disregard it, ok? Make it as a punishment for him you spoiled your shirt. Haha.

laughed some more. The bentou must be really delicious if called up on snitching Massu Tegoshi. He would never do such a thing if it had a great reason. Unlike Ryo-chan would do just for fun with the scene.

To: Tegoshi

From: Yamapi

Are you serious? That was one of my shirts Tracks, you know? Now as punishment, in addition to buying the bentou for Massu, you will owe me a new shirt, got it?

Ps: Massu, bentou enjoy this well, because next time, you'll pay me one, okay?

Smiled to imagine the reaction of the two. Probably some 'eeeeeeeeeehhh' loudly to listen to that room. Not that it really would charge a new shirt and a bentou them, and those two knew it. Ultimately, it was just a distraction to escape from boredom while they waited their turn to write new music duo.

counted to three noo disappoint your mobile. Fun smiled when I read the new message has arrived. Maybe they were bound to be together for so long. Knew each other well because they lived so long in each other's company. Must be why everyone can guess his state of melancholy and began to send messages as they could only guess that he was in range, so could not call and risk it hurt him when he was busy.

To: Yamashita-kun

From: Shige

Yamashita-kun, okay? Do not let your thoughts surround you and suck your energy, ok? I remember commenting Keller-chan worried about one day when you get down is NEWS long time without being bogged down when you are working in order to find your friends ... Perhaps part of NEWS is an exaggeration? Because it is believed to hear that especially coming from Koyama, the Member Ai in person, right? rs. Anyway, good luck on your job!

Member Ai ... Perhaps Koyama is not exaggerating this time. Remembering all the mess they made ready, and how many times he was obliged as a band leader to apologize for the inconvenience caused several staffs, Yamapi felt truly grateful to be in a band. It is true that he did not like it one bit at first, but over time learned to give due importance to this band that had been a major cause of ripening. Idol, largely as a person. His solo career could not even compare with NEWS. It was terrible to see that room that was once full of noise and mess turn into an empty cold and quiet room. He shook his head to ward off those unpleasant memories. He waited a little longer. His mobile phone went quiet. Puzzled and frowning, was staring at the phone, until the photographer's assistant and dismissed the thought.

After that, his day followed with an interview, participation in a program, plus a photoshoot and aggravation of the new episode of the drama I was doing. Even with the busy day, do not let go of the phone and looked at the screen every minute to see if any messages had reached. Something was wrong. Virtually all of NEWS sent message, unless a person. Something was very wrong. At any time he would be the first to make a alvoroçoe certainly the first to send an e-mail, following at least another five just to make sure that everything was fine even. Funny how not received anything so far. Well, there was still a little ... I mean, a big chance that he lost his phone and was even now desperately trying to find. Yes, a great chance. After all no one could surpass him in this aspect of disaster.

When realized, the day had ended, was on her way home now and nothing and no email arrives. Had been forgotten? Maybe the other also was having a busy day too, so do not could send no message. He felt a little disappointed. Not that it was doing because it seemed the scandal alas member had failed, but it was a little ... In fact it was terrible to feel overlooked. Even though it was nothing important as birthday, Christmas or anything special. But still I felt a little betrayed. The person who was most proud of them there was the member who failed? It was unforgivable. One child thought, but could not avoid. He closed the front door, little realizing that the light was on the house or an extra pair of shoes at the entrance. He walked up the couch, throwing herself then sighing heavily and rubbing her hands on her face with eyes closed.

-Had a hard day? I understand ... What will you do? Rest a little on the couch, dinner or take a bath first?

took a scare that did little to lift a sofa and could hear the laughter of unexpected visit.

-Sorry. Did not mean to scare you, but I thought I already knew I was here.

-Keller? What are you doing here? Asked a little incredulously, although the blue apron around his waist and the shell he had in hand just to answer your question.

-I thought you were having a fit of stress and stay down ... -Answered by going to the kitchen and when he returned he was without the shell in hand-then I thought to send you an e-mail, but would not help much, does it? I mean, I know that everyone else should be sending a message, but that would only delay a little while before another relapse because stress is still accumulated, right?

-still do not understand where you're going ...

-Let me finish talking - his sentence was impatience, in contrast with his sweet voice that sounded fun - sit. Let me show you the massage that I learned to do these days. Only when Pi-straightened and Koyama might get a massage, he returned to talk - as I thought you were feeling lonely these days, come keep you company taking advantage of what I have got two days off walk tomorrow.

"So you decided to become my nanny?

-I try to take care of everybody, and you are part of the band. Of course I would want to try to help you in something Yamapi. - Listening to the laughter of Yamapi, Koyama looks at the curious - what was it?

-Nothing ... It's just that ... When I got home, what you asked me ... -Laughed some more - and I still receive an apron? It looks more like a wife than a nanny know? - Its fun noted company blush - Hmm .. Got a wife or even knew about this? If they had warned me, sure I'd come home sooner! - Turned a light punch Koyama tried to give her arm, drawing to hug him - Arigatou ne Keller-chan.

-Ah ... It was nothing ... - Disarmed by the sudden hug, Keller-chan replied hesitantly - after all, is the power of our member there, right? - Finished saying smiling confidently as Yamapi nods.

"Well, then I am ready to eat now!

-Really? So let me bring you up here ... - Koyama tried to hold the embrace, without success, turned to face Yamapi - Pi, let me go but I'm not going to bring to dinner ...

-Hum? Why? To my knowledge, my dinner is right here! Happy, "he said as he kissed the cheek of Koyama, who was trying desperately to hold.

-No! Pi Stop it! Pi, release me! Wah! No! Do not touch that! Should not you be exhausted? Pi ... Pi!

member Surely there was something that could not be underestimated. It was what gave him strength and energy to keep moving, even if it was not planned in a way it was being to Keller-chan ...


(Archive)


0 comments:

Post a Comment