Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Monopoly Disney 2009 Rules

mikiyu_chan @ 2008-10-22T20: 40:00

Spiderman ~ Spiderman.

" Shou's POV "

What I love about concerts is that you can find all the stage can hear them singing and shouting at us (me and the band), knowing that they were hours and hours in the queue, perhaps under the sun, or even under a shower, but still keep the energy to join us, support us, and most of all: make us feel special. It's so gratifying to see that all those hours without sleep I lost because of work, meetings, letters, unfinished, stressful hours, pay off at the end of everything.

Knowing that there are people who cry because they are close to you, not because you did something bad to them, but only because of the excitement, I still feel as something surreal, but I understand that even when I imagine meeting my idols ... And only in that case I think "ah ... So that's how they feel when they see the fans so excited? Do you also feel a little strange? "Or" Why they are so? I'm just a normal person .. As they themselves ...".

is ... I may never even get used to it, or the nervousness before the show. Drizzle in the belly because it always happens. No way. But better than all this is only what happens after shows.

Because it is only after the shows that I can share the room with him, hug him tight in my arms, kissing her skin as white as milk, touch it, mark it all possible way, seeing him so vulnerable, so adorably exciting to hear you scream my name ... Wow! Better stop here before me that affects part, you know ...

I smile sweetly when I watch Hiroto asleep in my arms, so cute. I kiss you and I can see a smile appear on his lips as he hugs me, attempting to find a more comfortable position and then back to sleep deeply.

having a vision that I can not avoid want to hug him so tight that he could not even breathe. But I check and only deposit a kiss on his cheek and could hear him muttering something I could not understand. Because of that I get close, only to hear "I love you."

When I hear it, I can feel my HEART ; to miss a beat, my face, blushing and could not stop grinning stupidly while still watching him.

All I can do is whisper near his ear a "I love you too, my Hiroppon," and afterward, when he was kissing his neck, he says, "Yey! Spider-Man loves me. "

- .................................. ... What?

"~ * ~ "

In the interview the next day ...

So-Shou-chan ... If I asked you to tell me that you hate a person, who would it be?

-Spider-Man, no doubt.

N / A: * laughing * I got this idea from a conversation with my Brisant a friend, when she reminded me about the interview she gave to Hiroto and just said 'Spiderman & rsquo , and then when she told her about the fake (Hiroto) have a boyfriend and I asked if the groom was Spiderman. XD

(Archive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment