Erdbeermund
Du... du... ich bin so wild nach deinem Erdbeermund,
ich schrie mir schon die Lungen wund
to your white body, you woman.
in clover, as has the May made a bed,
there blooms a sweet pastime
with your body the long night.
I want to be in the deep valley.
your night prayers and your star husband. In the deep
Erdbeertal, in black hair,
I slept some summer long
slept with you and yet never too much.
Comm .. Come ... come here ... I know a good game
in the dark valley, in the shellfish reason ...
Ah ... ah ... ah du .. ah du .. you ah, I'm so wild for your strawberry mouth!
Ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ahh ...
The gray world does not enjoy more, I gave her the most beautiful
summer
hats and you also brought no luck, not
true, only the red lips do not have stored up,
for me, for me, for me, kept so low in the hair ...
I search him already long night
in Winters, in the ash reason ...
I'm so wild for your strawberry mouth.
In Winters, the black strawberry herb
because the snow has built a nest
and does not ask where the love is.
I have experienced but the red animal in such a deep
when I slept with you.
Oh, oh would just not over the winter and green again
the meadow!
Oh thou .. oh you ... you think I'm so wild for your strawberry mouth! Oh ...
Kinski's version is based on the Weise, Paul Zech, "A love ballad for a girl named Yssabeau. Apparently, this ballad is not at all but by François Villon, but is probably a self-sealing Zechs ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment