me
Take my dreams at face value,
revel in fantasies
've caught me in you,
not know what happens to me,
Warm myself with your voice,
lay me to rest in your arm,
hold me just a bit, until I can sleep.
me feel safe with you,
translated my heart for you,
will enjoy every moment, life forever,
is with you lean good fortune in abundance,
you give will-less, I find comfort with you.
Bin joy out of me,
will slowly go down with you,
headlong, careless, weightless lose in you,
covered me with tenderness,
take me by storm, the night is short,
overwhelmed peaceful, love great from you,
it's nice that you are there.
Come on, tell me what a chatter at me,
I want my fill listening to you to always be with you
me Refuel with life, let me in your arms,
hold me just a bit, sleep until I can
Hold me, I can sleep.
[Herbie Hancock]
0 comments:
Post a Comment